Thirty-Four

"What floor are we on?" "Five." Beverly pushes the button as Eddie's hand recoils from mine. "Do you know how many germs are on that button?" Eddie scoots away from Beverly.

"So you're saying you wouldn't like it if I put this exact finger on your face?" Everyone clears out of the middle of the elevator, closing in on Eddie. "Guys? Whatever I did to you I'm sorry. Really really sorry." He chuckles nervously as all six of us crowd around him.

"Oh look at that, we're on the fifth floor...haha...Richie?" He creeps down as Beverly reaches for him. "You know there are more germs on it than the buttons." Eddie slightly starts to come back up. Beverly raises her brows as Eddie starts to back into me.

"Aw, Eds. You think I'll protect you?" "Yeah...that's the plan dipshit." I wrap my arms around him tightly, his arms trapped at his sides.

"Richie no...Richie no. BEVERLY NO BEVERLY NO!!" He squeals. Mike and Ben hood his legs still, Stanley records.

"Bev, please. I beg of you. Anything but this." As she makes eye contact she touches all the other buttons.

"I will physically start crying..."

(Literally something I've said before)

Her finger starts reaching towards his face as he squeals. His breathing quickens.

Right before Beverly's finger makes contact with Eddies' skin, which he shakes his head and squirms more and more. The elevator door opens, making everyone turn their heads quickly.

"Now leave that poor child alone. Get to your rooms or I'll have to kick you out myself." Quickly we shuffle out of the elevator, Eddie squirms away, quickly making his way away from us.

"She...she called me a fucking child...do you know how many times I get called that?! Every day Richie!" He opens the door rushing in to put his stuff down, soon flopping face down on the bed. Softly I lay face down beside him.

"You know we were messing with you right?" "Out of all people, I would expect you to save me...wait no. Stanley would, but he decided to rec- Fuck no...fuck no!"

Stanley sits straddled on Bill's hips. "Oops...sorry." He smiles 'innocently' before laying beside the boy.

"I'm gonna go swim." Eddie huffs, making his way to the bathroom.

--------------------------------------------
A small little funny chapter :))