sixteen

*btw all characters are 18-20*

*Eddie's POV
I sigh before getting in the car, Richie sits in the back. "Hiya Eds." He smiles before squeezing my shoulder. "Stop being touchy." "Ooooh feisty." "Oh fuck off Richie." "Fine then." He laughs before sitting back on his phone.

Mike and I look at each other realizing how to shut the boy up.

*Home*
I get out first and unlock the door, the house clean like always. Richie comes in behind me, very close. "Richie back up." "You're no fun." He sighs before making his way to the couch. "Don't make a mess please, I don't have the time to clean up after a literal three year old."

"I-" I laugh and go in my room. Making me bed up and hanging some clothes up. A familiar voice hums. "I swear Richie go away." I slide my closet door shut before trying to sit down.

Trying.

He pulls me by the hand, no space between us. "How about? No..." "Its my room Richie." "You have a fair point." He shrugs.

He starts to kiss me. "Richie no." "Why not?" "Because I barely even know you." "That didn't stop you earlier did it?" "I- no?" "Exactly." He smirks before kissing me once again.

His kisses taste like mint flavored gum and cigarettes. Soft kisses make their way down to my neck. He kisses all round as my cheeks heat up a bright red color.

*Bills POV
Stanley sits in the front beside me as I drive. A short and silent drive home I sigh. "St-Stanley we're here." Soon I realize he had fallen asleep.

His soft breathing calming, his face peaceful.

His hickeys peak out from under his shirt.

I will murder Richie, I swear.

"Oh...okay." He smiles slightly before unbuckling and getting out of the car.

(It's pretty late when I'm writing this part down, so if it doesn't make sense I'm sorry 😂)

Slowly he stands up for a second. "Are you o-okay?" "Just tired." He smiles before making his way to the door. 

*A little while later.
Stanley sits up and rubs his eyes. "Do you w-want some of my c-clothes to wear?" "Sure." He yawns as I get up. Grabbing some flannel pants and a t-shirt. I sit back down, looking at my phone.

Hearing something fall to the floor I see Stanley look at me shirtless. He already has the pants on. He holds the shirt in his hands. "I'm okay...I promise." He smiles before laying behind me. Cuddling up to my back as I still sit on the edge of the bed.

*Third Person Omniscient*
A couple seconds later soft snores fill the quiet room. His face peaceful, using his hand as a small pillow. His phone slowly falls out of his hand, his lock screen him and Eddie.

The older boy smiles at the phone before laying it down on the bedside table. Scooting Stanley back isn't hard, he barley weighs anything. The boy looks frail, but fit. His jawline sharp, cheekbones defined.

A perfect face to Bill.