Twenty-Nine

*Eddie's POV*
The two sit in the back, listening to music. Bill takes a nap and Richie finds a spot to lay down. Until laying completely down, laying his head softly on Bill's lap.

I put my hand back, he must be able to read my mind. He hands me his glasses, almost missing my hand the first time.

"Are you okay?" "Yeah...I'm fine. I'm sorry Eddie." "It's whatever. Just don't want anything on my-" Stanley sigh, running his hands over his face and through his fingers. "Shut up Eddie I swear." I laugh loudly. Looking back Richie's eyes are closed, Bill completely passed out.

"Do you like him?" "Who?" "Richie?" "Let me ask you a question. Do you like Bill?" He side-eyes me. "Not really but there could be a chance in the future? Probably not." His face glimmers with a bit of sadness. "Well, the hickeys on his neck say differently.

"It was an impulse? I don't know. Saw the chance and took it." "Yeah. That's how Richie is. Sees a chance and takes it. Even if it'll fuck up the situation." I run my hand through my hair. "Fuck" I whisper.

"You like him don't you?" I side-eye him and stay silent. "Ah okay." He chuckles. His phone starts to ring.

*Beverly wants to FaceTime*
"Hey, Bev." "Hiya Stan, hi Eddie. I'm guessing the two in the back are asleep?" "Yeah." "Well, we're stopping at this bathroom place up to the right." "Alright, we'll be there. Bye." "Bye guys." Ben smiles as he grips the wheel, Mike passed out in the back.
*End of FaceTime call*

"Good now we can get more snacks." I look at Stanley funny. "For however long I've known you. You don't like snacking a bunch. What's wrong with you? Are you okay?" "Eddie I'm fine. I know that Bill and Richie will want some." He scratches his neck and looks the other way.

"Aw, you care for them? That's cute." "Shut up. I will personally crash this car." "Whatever." We laugh and continue to talk.