seventeen

A little while after turning the lamp off and pulling the cover over the two Bill stares at the ceiling, something snuggles close. In an instant bills arms go around the small boy, smiling at the warmth before falling asleep also.

Slowly a loud sound wakes the stuttering boy up, he grabs the phone.

* 'Rich' wants to FaceTime *

The boy presses answer, holding the phone up.

"Bill we have a small tiny problem"
"what do y-you want Richie, you w-woke me up."

The camera slowly makes its way down, showing a small figure clutching onto the boy.

"What t-the fuck Richard!?" Bill whisper yells. "I'm not complaining but still. I didn't expect this to happen..."

"You dont e-expect to hook u-up with a boy y-you've kissed multiple times and h-has flirted with?""We didn't hook up Bill... we got touchy but nothing sexual. We almost did though."

"Please tell m-me you're wearing c-clothes right n-now..." "Nope-"
"Richie?!" The lime goes silent as another voice adds in.

"Bill...are you okay?" The smaller boy opens his eyes, his arm over Bill's bare chest.
"You didn't let me finish. We're both wearing our pants. He's wearing his shorts and I'm wearing sweatpants. Mikes to be exact. But did you hook up with Stanley?"

"N-N-no Richie w-w-we didn't."
His stutter becomes worse when he's nervous. "Hmmm. Lies. Well bye Billiam, Bye Staniel." The boy hangs up before Bill can chime in.

His face bright red.

*That night/ Eddies POV*
He starts to kiss me. "Richie no." "Why not?" "Because I barely even know you." "That didn't stop you earlier did it?" "I- no?" "Exactly." He smirks before kissing me once again.

His kisses taste like mint flavored gum and cigarettes. Soft kisses make their way down to my neck. He kisses all round as my cheeks heat up a bright red color.

*If this makes you uncomfortable skip. It's not smut they don't go that far lol*

His hands travel to my waist pulling us closer. "No Richie no." "Why not." He looks at me behind the glasses that magnify his eyes a tiny bit.

"Because. We aren't together. And....never mind." I start to kiss him more passionately. He walks backwards to the bed sitting down. Slowly I climb onto his hips as he kisses my neck. I hum at the contact.

His cold hands take me by surprise, he pulls my lower back in. Slowly my shirt starts to come off. Then his. Both of them fly onto the floor. 

Quickly he rolls us over, I lay on my back as he attacks my neck. I giggle at it as he makes his way down. Leaving hickeys on my lower stomach and thighs.

I grip his hair as he kisses my thighs. He smirks before kissing my lips once again. Then my neck before I kiss his and collarbones.

*Ight that's the end of that.*

I lay beside him. He cuddles my bare back before falling asleep. His grip around my waist surprises me before I too fall asleep.