Twenty-One

*A week later & Eddies POV*
It's been a week and I can still feel the kisses linger all over. The hickeys faded and Stanley is home.

Tall One
(Short one- S)

T: would you be down to hook up?
S: no. Wtf
T: it was a genuine question. worth a shot
S: the answer will always be no
T: I wanna meet you
S: no
T: pretty please :)
S: fuck no
T: you suck
S: you swallow
(IM SORRY)
T: I- scared
S: you should be
T: you're probably like 4'0
S: 5'7 IS A PERFECTLY GOOD SIZE FOR A 17 YEAR OLD
T: keep telling yourself that
S: fuck you. You're like 6'0 right?
T: yup
S: you're a fucking bean stalk shut up.
T: you probably look so cute when you're mad.
S: I do no >:/
T: sure whatever.

The boy puts his phone down. Smiling at whoever's reaction to basically be bullied.

It was a genuine question. He hates taking no for an answer but it's whatever. "They're missing out" is what he always says. But in reality he can't keep a relationship.

He wants one badly. But knows he would probably fuck up easily.

*Later that Day*
Stanley started inviting everyone to their house again. Slowly avoiding Richie more and more.

"Hey there Eds." "Stop calling me that and back up. Personal space please, you smell like cigarettes." Richie has walked up behind the boy, leaving no space in between the two. His chin resting on Eddies neck as Eddie pours a drink into a glass.

He can feel Richies breathing against the back of his neck. A small kiss startles him.

"Fine whatever. I'll go mess with Stanley." His hands moved from the boys waist. "Richie I swear. Leave him alone." Eddie had grabbing him by his shirt, their faces inches apart.

"Hmm. What are you gonna do about it?" "I-...." "That's what I thought." He smirks before walking away.

Eddie could feel his cheeks heating up quickly. Not understanding what's wrong with the boy.