Thirty-Six

Eddies face straightens before smiling softly and laughing slightly.

"Come on Richie, I wanna swim." Bill pucks Stanley up as he grabs onto my hand, we both run down the hallway, making our way to the elevator. He hesitates and looks up at me slowly. "Come on, we can close it before they get here." He pulls me in, staring at the buttons.

I press the first-floor button, continuously pressing the closed button. "You're so dumb." he giggles. "I'm your dummy though." I tower above him, smiling slightly as I admire the freckles upon his face.

Our faces inches apart.

"Nah uh...no no-no. Not in this elevator." The lady points as we walk embarrassedly out. "She thinks we were gonna hook up in the elevator?! After thinking I was a child?!" My hand grips his, my other one covering his mouth.

"S-Stop yelling Eddie." Bill chuckles. "Let's go swim." Stanley pulls the taller boy with him as Eddie and I follow behind.

*A little while later*

Eddie stands in the shallow and Bill and I swim in the deep end. Basically trying to drown each other with Stanley swims around us.

"Why don't you come over here?" His brows already furrowed and arms crossed. "You know why," I smirk at Bill as I push his head under.

"No, I don't. Why don't you tell me?" I smirk he rolls his eyes. "Because I'm too short and treading water is difficult."

(Literally, I'm 13 and 5'5 and it's difficult to tread water when it's deep. Like bro, my legs might be long but Jesus Christ I'm literally drowning over here)

"Aw. Eds, I'll save you, come here." I open my arms as Bill jumps onto my back, making me intake a lot of water. I come back up coughing. "You bitch." I wipe my eyes as I swim over to Eddie.

"I don't trust you and deep water." He turns away as I try to grab him. "You know this pool only goes to nine-foot, and I'm like six foot two." "Yeah whatever trash mouth."

I gently grab his bare waist, pulling him towards me. "You'll be fine. I promise." He lays his head on my chest.

Water beads drip from hair as I pull him away, making our way towards the deeper end.