Thirty

(I plan on this story to be pretty long. So yeah)

I park beside Beverly's car Mike waves happily. "He must be very excited to see us." Stanley giggles. "Hey, rich. Come on." "I don't wanna." "We're getting snacks." "Come on Bill. Let's get up." Stanley and I look at each other and chuckle.

"I'm u-up." He unbuckles and gets out, stretching. Stanley starts tot all to him as Richie stands up out of the car. He's too tall to be in a car this short.

"Afternoon." I chuckle. He smiles. "Here." I gently place his glasses on his nose, fixing his hair too. "Thanks, dad." "That's what you wanna call me." I walk away.

*Richie's POV*
"Stanley control Eddie please, I might kiss him." Stanley rolls his eyes, walking away from Bill.

"You okay?" "Y-yeah...he apologized for yelling earlier." "Yeah I heard their conversation earlier...they were talking about us." I smile slightly.

"Wh-what were they saying?" We both use the restroom, making sure the two aren't in there I begin to talk. We both ways our hands.

"Stanley felt bad about yelling earlier. Eds asked if he likes you..." "D-does he?" His eyes glimmer with a bit of hope. "He said....he said not really but there could be a chance in the future. But probably not." "Oh...w-well that's g-good enough." He dries his hands and walks away, I follow behind.

"But then Stanley asked if Eddie likes me...and he didn't say anything. All he said was "Ah okay." Like what is that supposed to mean?"

"What is what supposed to mean?" "Nothing...just boy stuff." Stanley holds back a laugh, he faces towards the vending machine. "You realize we're boys too?" Bill face palms himself. "I- no..." "Whatever." Stanley let's out a laugh.

I grab him by the waist, putting him over my shoulders, running around with him he laughs loudly. Slapping my back. "Let me down, Richie!" He laughs. Looking back at the other two they smile before turning around.

"Bill help!" He squeals, falling into Bill. The two stumble and fall to the ground where Stanley lays on top of Bill. "That was your plan wasn't it?" "Pretty much. Now let's get snacks." I pat his back and pick some snacks out.

"Bill...no." Stanley furrows his brows, their hands intertwined. Bill stops kissing Stanley. "Wh-why? Is it n-not clear?" "What is it? I don't get it." Bill takes a deep breath.

"Is it not clear that I fucking like you? Fuck. Might be love I don't know to be completely honest. I've liked you ever since I saw you. You're perfect. Way more perfect than I can ever be. Fuck. I just wanna be with you, Stan. You don't understand, but instead, you decided to lead me on. And get mad when I wanna kiss you or something. Just make up your fucking mind do you wanna be with me or not?"

Stanley takes in a sharp inhale. Bills hands grip his wrist loosely. "I-I...Bill?" "Fuck you." Bill walks away quickly.