eight

Slowly I wake up, hearing a laugh. "I'll be right back." The person laughs before getting up. Making their way to where ever they're going. Slowly they make their way over to my door.

Looking up Richie peeps into the door. "Oh hey. Just checking on you. You've been asleep for about an hour." "Oh okay... I'll be in there in a second." Richie nods and makes his way to the bathroom. I sit on my bed for a second, checking my notifications.

(Btw neither person know who they're talking to, so yeah.)

Tall guy

T: hey. I'm bored wyd
*45 minutes later*
T: are you ignoring me :(
*15 minutes later*
T: I'm wounded... :((
E: I'm here sorry, I was doing something.
T: :) so wyd
E: why? Stalker
T: I wanna know, gotta check on my bby
E: I really wish I couldn't read rn
T: then you wouldn't be talking to me :(
E: that's the point.
T: my heart hurts now
E: good, I'll talk to you later :)
T: :/ fine

Slowly I pull the cover off of myself, realizing it's pretty cold since I'm wearing shorts. Richie sneaks in. "Hiya Eds" he smirks. "H-hey Richie." "Why so nervous?" He licks his lips slightly. "N-no reason...why are you following me everywhere?" Slowly he sits on the bed.

"Can't I follow a cute boy like you around." At this point my stomach dropped. "I-I'm not..." "Don't lie to your self ."

Slowly he starts climbing towards me. "Wh-what are you doing." "Why? Are you nervous?" He hovers above me. His hands on either side of my head.

"Kind of." I can tell my face is really red. "Well don't be." He whispers in my ear, making me shudder.

Slowly he kisses my cheek, slowly making sure way down to my neck. "W-why are you doing this?" I close my eyes shut tightly.

I find my arms wrapping around his neck, pulling him closer. His kisses turn into small bites. Then making hickeys. I hum, I feel his smirks against my neck.

"R-Richie? What the fuck?" Richie grabs my chin and kisses me before getting up. My breathing quickens.

"W-what the f-fuck man! You can't
d-do that to p-people you just met." Richie laughs. "Watch out or I'll do the same with Stanley." He smirks.

Bill grabs Richie by the collar of his t-shirt pushing him against the wall. "You need to shut the fuck up and leave Stanley out this." "You didn't even stutter. I see the way you were looking at him." Bill looks down angrily.

"Bill it's fine." Stanley steps in, his soft voice calming Bill down. I stand in the doorway biting at my fingernails anxiously.

Bill let's go, Stanley grabs his wrist and takes him intro the living room where a red head and Ben talk. Being completely oblivious about what just happened, ignoring the yelling from Bill and Richie.

Richie chuckles to himself, winking at me before walking out of the house. Stanley comforts Bill on the couch.

______________________________
Yo I like how this one turned out tho 😂