Twenty-Two

I can feel my cheeks heating up quickly. Not understanding what's wrong with the boy.

"Richie leaves him alone, he didn't wanna be messed with." Richie chuckles. "Oh, Eds. So small." "Shut up Richie. You're really annoying. Fucking hell." Richie grabs onto my hips. "What are you gonna do about it."

*Richies POV*
He looks up at me with doe eyes, his eyebrows furrowed. My favorite part of his face. "Say?" "Fuck off." He pushes me back slightly, slapping me. Everyone starts to laugh. So do I.

"Oh my god I'm dying, Stanley save me." I fall back dramatically, landing into Stanley's arms, he snickers.

Eddie's face turns bright red as he makes his way to his room, grabbing his keys and shoes and leaves. "He'll be back." "I wanna go with you."

Short One

T: I think I just met the love of my life.
S: wow great for you🙄
T: what's wrong with you?
S: none of your business.
T: fine then.

I quickly make it out of the house, jumping into Eddies' car. "No, get out." "Come on Spaghettio let me come with you." "Nope, get out." "I promise I'll shut up." "Fine." He grips the steering wheel and starts to drive. I connect my phone, playing some music that I admire.

His eyebrows furrow while listening to the lyrics of: "Eddie Baby". I sing along poorly, creating a smile the slightest bit.

He pats the steering wheel while inspecting the road. The next song comes on: D'You Have A Car?. Surprisingly he knows the song, he mumbles the words before full-on singing them. The music too loud to give attention to his voice but I know it probably sounds great.

He smiles at the song, stopping at a gas station to grab snacks. "I have an idea." "Go ahead." he smiles while grabbing Cheese-Its, cookies, drinks, and candy. "Why don't we get all the other losers and go on a road trip?"

I grab an energy drink. "For you to be such a health freak, you really like junk food don't you?" "Well you're with me, they aren't all for me." He snickers. "I- you know me so well." I pretend to wipe a tear away. "I guess I do." he smiles before walking off to get more stuff.

Big Bill

R: tell everyone to pack their bags.
B: why? Did you two commit a murder something?
B: I will murder you myself if you blamed us.
R: We'll talk about that later, no we're all gonna go on a road trip for a couple of days.
B: I- ok then. I'll tell the others.
R: fanks big bill