Thirty-Five

"Richie..." I lay on my back, my hands behind my head. "I forgot to get my swim trunks, can you and them to me?" "Sorry, babe...no can do," I smirk. "Richie please?" "Nope." I pop the p at the end of the word.

"You're not fair. Close your eyes or something." Bill and Stanley made their way over to Beverly and the others room. "So you're gonna walk out butt ass naked?" "No, you perv...I have a towel around my waist." 

He slowly walks out, a towel tightly gripped by his hand. His stomach defined and tan. "Stop looking at me. Weirdo." "It's not different than us almost hooking up." "Please shut up about that...I don't wanna talk about that day."

"Why not? Great day if you ask me." I shrug slightly as he pulls what he needs out of the bag. I sit up quickly, yanking on that towel ever so slightly, he grips my hand and glares at me as my hand still holds onto the fabric.

"Fuck off Richie." Slapping my hand away he walks back to the bathroom, the lock clicks.

Short one

S: Hi
T: hiya
S: you said you found the love of your life the other day right?
T: yes I did
S: I think I did too.
T: what's her name?
S: *his and I'm not telling you that
T: you're no fun
S: whatever. I'll tell you later
T: bet :)

Soon Eddie comes out of the bathroom, his clothes neatly folded in his arms. "I uh...can I borrow a t-shirt?" "Why not wear one of yours?" "I packed a couple of hoodies and one t-shirt...that I just realized doesn't fit me." "Aw, Eds sure." I chuckle grabbing my swim trunks and handing him a shirt.

"Your shirts smell like cigarettes..." his voice becoming quiet and face turning beet red. "Oh yeah. I'm changing don't look." "Got it." He looks out of the window soon feeling my hand grip his shoulder. "Come on. Let's go swim." He excitedly grabs my hand, grabbing two towels.

I knock aggressively. "If you don't stop Stanley will get annoyed." "Please st-" I go to hit the door once again, hitting Stanley in the face. "Run..." "Ight then." I drop my stuff and begin to run. Eddie and the rest walk slowly behind as I dodge Stanley.

Finally, he tackles me, we both fall to the ground wheezing. "You...you fucker!" I laugh harder and harder as Stanley raises himself off of me. Eddies face straightens before smiling softly and laughing slightly.