Forty-Five

"Eds...my back hurts." He whines. "Maybe you should've kept the rash guard on as I said." Eddie pats Richies' head.

Eddie sits up in the bed as Richie lays on his stomach. Somehow he made his way closer to Eddie. Resting his chin on Eddies' stomach.

"I didn't think you were serious." Richie mopes and gropes, whining about a problem he caused. "I don't know how to help you." Richie takes a moment to think.

"A kiss could help." Eddie freezes up. Richie looks away with a smirk. "N-no." Richie starts to crawl closer to the boy. "Why not? Are you nervous?"

Eddie turns his head, Richie of course using his finger to pull his chin.

"I'm not...just tired." "That can't stop you from kissing me..." "I guess not."

Eddie moves in quickly. It's only a peck.

"You feel better yet?" "Nope. Still burns like a bitch." Eddie rolls his eyes, snuggling under the cover. Scrolling on social media.

Richie being the clingy one, he decides to lean into the boy. Putting his head on the boy's ribs.

"Why don't you go to bed. Leave me alone or something." "You love my company." "Sure. Whatever."

Richie rolls over, laying on his right side.

Tall one

S: I wanna die ngl
T: why?
S: reasons.
T: well moving on. When can I meet you?
S: never.
T: you're not being very nice :/
S: welp
T: for real. I wanna meet you. I'm not sure how long we've known each other but still.
S: maybe tomorrow.
T: for real?
S: maybe
T: :)

Richie smiles to himself before laying his phone on the ground.

"Eds?" "Yes?" "Why do you like me?" Eddie is taken back by the question.

"What do you mean?" The two whisper at each other. Finally the face each other.

"You have a crush on me, right? Then why do you?" "I don't know...you flirt a lot. Your personality...you're cute." Richie decided to ignore the last remark, not wanting to embarrass the boy.

"It's been a long time since someone has liked me." "How long?" "Two years maybe. It was Bill." "Fuck off, Richie." Richie chuckles silently.

"Well...I've liked you ever since we met." Richie sighs. Pulling the boy closer to him. Snuggling his head underneath Eddies' chin.

It's been a long time since someone has held him close.