1: Y/n von L/n

Amidst all the chaos in the air, she flew like an angel, for imperial soldiers who see her.

But everyone knew she was a hot-headed one when it comes to getting irritated. With having to listen to spewed nonsensical words towards them as she makes them kneel and beg her for mercy.

That's how everyone saw her.

A graduate of the military academy, a silver winged Major, a Captain, and even a strategist for peculiar reasons. She was a prodigy to the military and government I tell you.

Except for you know who.

Everyone has always thought it was like sibling rivalry when they both stepped out of each other's line.

It was hell whenever the two would get each other into an argument. You'd have to either be a colonel to stop them if I were you.

And even though they sometimes acted like that, they were not so easy to be taken out of the military high ranking, I mean, yes, they're children, but those two are seen as children who are always one step ahead of them, always.

Such valuable assets can be thrown away so easily, y'now. Their fight would get harder for them.

...

"Wanna be friends then, Tanya?"

It was a surprising question that made Tanya jump slightly and yank herself around.

There stood a girl, bangs seemingly covering her eyes as she perked up a smile.

"E... Excuse me..?" Tanya wondered, confused as she stared down on the girl's clothes.

She wore the same uniform and silver badge as her.

There was no doubt they were both on the same spot in the rank.

With Tanya trying to be polite, it gave a different message to y/n instead.

"Wow... Y'now, I actually thought I was going to be the only kid here in the military office." Y/n pondered while reaching a hand out.

Tanya hummed, shaking her hand firmly before saying, "and who might you be..?"

Y/n shrugged.

"I'm an imperial mage like you, the 203rd battalion for short and it's, Major Y/n von L/n. A silver winged graduate." She said.

"Wha-..!? But I'm the 203rd..??" Tanya shot up a look of confusion which made y/n raise a brow.

"Bruh..." Y/n scoffed.

"You better not be messing with me! I'm the 203rd!" She said.

Tanya felt a twitch in her eye before she said, "no, I'm the 203rd."

Y/n stuck her tongue out after saying, "hell no! I'm the 203rd, proven fact is that I'm a year older than you!"

Tanya felt a nerve as she stared with a hanging jaw over the rude gesture at her.

"Do you seriously think sticking your tongue like that is not childish..?" She grumbled before saying, "anyway, I myself is the 203rd, and I can prove it."

"Oh, yeah?? I can prove it too!" Y/n said before she rushed off to her office.

Of course, Tanya did the same with Visha suddenly jumping a bit when she rushed in and yanked a piece of paper from the drawer.