4: Bruised and Doctors

"Wha--!? M-Major y/n!" F/n shot up and quickly rushed to her Captain.

She saw the bruises, and she wasn't going to just stand there and do nothing.

Visha watched as f/n ran off to catch up to her Major, leaving her to glance over to Tanya who was on the floor, also bruised with a bleeding lip.

She shot up and rushed over to her.

"Major Degurechaff!" She yelled before asking, "are you ok!? What happened!??"

Even though she knew she heard fighting, she still figured she should ask about it.

Tanya sighed, frowning as she looked up at Visha with a raised brow before saying, "it's nothing. I and Major y/n just had a small fight."

Visha didn't like that answer.

"Major..." She sighed.

"I said it's nothing! Leave me alone." Tanya insisted while standing up, holding her left aching arm while limping out of the office.

Visha clutched her hands for a second before she rushed over to aid Tanya.

"No need to help, I'll get myself over there, just pick the papers up on the floor, please... Luitenant." Tanya said after pausing by the open door.

Visha was really panicking on what she should really do.

"Then, I'll catch up to you after I clean the office, Major!" She exclaimed.

Of course, Tanya had to comply with that. Why wouldn't she? Visha and her are somewhat close as friends and comrades.

...

"Yeah! I wouldn't have actually done it if she hadn't said it off on me first..!" Y/n said, keeping her arm still for the female doctor to patch the violet bruises on her arm.

Tanya somehow had quite the inhumane strong grip on her arms.

"Ow!" She hissed when the doctor pressed near the bruised spot.

"Sorry." The doctor said before checking more around it.

It was like, a handprint but in violet bruising.

The doctor was a little impressed a child could grip at such strength.

F/n was sort of impressed too.

"I'm telling you, second luitenant Milena, she's a madman!" Y/n said, before flinching when she saw Tanya by the open door.

Tanya was glaring at her with the intent of really wanting to kill her, and so she glared back with the intent to also kill her too.

"Ahh... That's why you're bruised... You two fought..." The doctor hummed after glancing back and forth at y/n and Tanya.

"What kind of joke is that you damn bitch!?" Y/n growled at her.

The doctor only flinched, shutting her mouth tight knowing she doesn't know how to argue back on that language.

"And what the hell are you even doing here..!?" Y/n continued while pointing a finger at Tanya.

Tanya clicked her tongue, limping inside before sitting down on the chair with crossed arms while saying, "because you sprained one of my legs and I'm clearly not in a good shape to be walking around doing work."

Y/n smiled, laughing her ass off for a second before saying, "yeah! Served you right, oldy! You should've seen that coming, I told you I'd death swap the hell out of you!"

Tanya sighed before standing up and limping her way over to y/n.

She stared at y/n for a minute or so before yanking her by the shoulders just after the doctor was finished with wrapping the bandages.

"Aaaarrghhh!!!"

A scream left y/n's mouth after Tanya bit her on her shoulder.

"Omg!!" F/n shot up with the doctor clinging to her in shock.

"Why the hell did you bite me!??" She yelled, angry she was with a tear on her left eye with slight blushing while sweating bullets.

"You bit me first!!" Tanya insisted while gripping on y/n's shoulders.

Y/n growled while trying to shove Tanya by hands, one in the face the other by the shoulder.

"You deserved it anyways!!" She yelled.

"And you deserve feeling the same extent of pain!" Tanya countered back while trying to pull herself forward with y/n trying to push her backward.

F/n and the doctor didn't know what to do.

Someone should really intervene.

And someone did intervene.

"What on earth are you two doing!?"

That was the only thing they heard when someone pulled them both away from each other. Lerhgen.

"Ah! Colonel!!" Tanya shot up, quickly saluting.

Y/n frowned, grumbling before also saluting.

"Why are you two fighting..!?" Lerhgen asked.

He didn't really want to get involved but it was Tanya and y/n, two children that wad trained in military camps who literally know how to fight. They could've almost killed each other! Oh, wow!

"Uhh... Well." Tanya slurred as she began to find the right excuse.

"I hit her because she wanted to kill me." Y/n said.

"I didn't want to kill you!! You were acting like a brat!" Tanya yelled.

"Ehh!?? Who are you calling a brat, you old hag!?" Y/n yelled back.

"Old hag!?!!!?? Who are you calling an old hag you fourteen year old bratty degenerate!!!??" Tanya countered back, scowling as she curled her hands tight into fists.

"Stop, stop, stop!" Lerhgen said, quickly trying to calm the two back down from fighting again.

Clearly, these two weren't going to handle each other well. Honestly, they thought the two would get along just fine once they met.

...

After a while though, with Tanya finally getting patched up and y/n getting herself a few words out of Lerhgen in which she didn't care for.

The two met again by the corridor.

They just stared at each other. Eyes filled with nothing but anger at one another.

It was unsure for Lerhgen which one started it and which one was lying and telling the truth to him, but what he does know is that he just met another demon. Should it be two devils, then so be it if he can make it easier for himself to summarize it.

"I hate you already." Y/n said, scoffing up a smirk with crossed arms.

Tanya chuckled quietly, smirking as she said, "and I hate you already too."