39: The lure broke

Visha nodded with a smile while conversing with the other men by the fire.

The food was fine and the conversation was great.

"It was intense when we had to save our Captains, right??"

One of the men chuckled with a sigh of relief.

Everyone else either laughed or snickered when they heard that.

"Especially when luitenant Keith and luitenant Serebryakov over here just straight up abandoned their positions and rushed over to get them both back and out of the enemies grasps." He continued while pointing at Keith and Visha who was a little embarrassed they actually did it.

"Yeah! It was a surprise we almost got shot down if you two didn't decide to do it! You two deserve some praise for saving our Captains!" Another said while patting Visha's head and Keith's shoulder.

The other men cheered for the two for their supposed bravery of what they did.

Visha chuckled before she said, "I have to go now, I have to report to the captains right now before they decide to go to sleep so they wouldn't wonder too much when they need me or luitenant Keith."

...

"Captain??" Visha called out.

Immediately did y/n shove Tanya aside from her and fix her uniform fast.

Tanya toppled to the side and hit the ground a tad hard as she fixed herself.

In came Visha, quickly saluting but also giving a confused look.

"Yeah, you can sleep after us if you want..." Y/n said while sweating bullets. Her face was a tad red as she with crossed legs.

"Uhh... Major Tanya, why are you..?" Visha began.

"I told her to sit on the floor." Y/n blurted out.

Tanya nodded with a forced smile as she crossed her legs and arms while sweating bullets over her flushing face.

Visha was a little curious and confused but she immediately concluded herself out of there to get back to the fire to sit and talk.

With a sigh of relief, the two snickered and chuckled quietly at each other for almost getting caught.

"We almost got caught..." Y/n whispered.

"It would've been very bad if she didn't call out." Tanya whispered back.

Y/n laughed quietly as Tanya made her way back over to her.

"You're pretty manly in bed alright..." Y/n cooed softly while fiddling with one of Tanya's hand.

Tanya smirked.

"You even left a mark on my sweet spot, Tanya..." Y/n continued.

Tanya's eyes widened slightly.

"I did what?" She asked.

Y/n snickered as she lowered the uniform collar slightly to show a hickey close to being visible if she didn't cover it with the collar.

"Oh." Tanya was left speechless to herself as y/n continued to laugh quietly in amusement.

"Doesn't matter, hickeys probably take about... Two weeks to disappear?" Y/n pondered.