50: Another one

"Please??" Y/n hummed while leaning forward.

Tanya chuckled as she kept her hand on y/n's mouth before saying, "y/n, we're in our office."

"So?" Y/n huffed.

"Y/n, anybody could walk in and see." Tanya said.

Y/n smirked as she tilted her head slightly while patting Tanya's shoulders.

"Please~," she said.

"No, y/n." Tanya said.

"C'mon!! Please~" y/n continued, snickering as she smiled unto Tanya's hand.

Tanya hummed, thinking it over as she glanced aside.

Y/n wheezed chuckling as she cupped Tanya's cheeks.

"You're just teasing me! Come here!" she laughed as she moved Tanya's hand aside.

Tanya laughed.

"No, getaway... Get away from me, y/n." She said while averting her gaze.

Y/n smirked wide as she muzzled over on Tanya's hand.

"Y/n, stop." Tanya said.

"Tanya!!" Y/n whined.

Then there three sharp knocks came the door.

The two paused and looked over.

"Who is it?" Y/n said.

"It's me, Dr. Schugel."

The two gave disappointed looks to each other before Tanya stood up to open the door.

"I came over to ask major y/n... As to how she managed to ruin another one of my specialized models I gave her!!" Schugel said.

Y/n shrugged.

"I didn't break it! It broke by itself!" She said.

"How could it just break by itself!? It was much sturdier than the other ones!! Much sturdier I tell you!" Schugel yelled.

Then another knock came, only this time it was a tad soft.

"Excuse me?"

A woman's voice rang through the three who watched as a woman in their thirties came inside in a blue Sunday dress.

"And who are you?" Y/n asked.

"Oh, sorry if I came on the wrong date and time but... I just wanted to introduce myself." The woman said, she had this... Seemingly innocent yet Russian accent to her voice when she speaks.

"You sound Russian..." Y/n pondered.

"Oh, I'm a former civilian on..."

"Don't say it, I don't care." Y/n muzzled her off just before she could finish speaking.

"Y... Yes, right." The woman stammered with a meek smile.

"Hey, Dr. Schugel, can we continue later?? I mean, you gotta go ladies first, right?" Y/n snickered.

"Y/n, don't be way too rude... Even if you're talking to an old maniacal scientist." Tanya said, nagging y/n who shrugged her off in taunt.

With that, Schugel left.

"My name is Bella m/n l/n." Bella said.

"Nice to meet you, Bella, and who are you seriously??" Y/n said.

"It's nice to meet you, Miss. Bella." Tanya said.

Bella smiled as she said, "I'm the new guardian for you after sister was no longer qualified for it, y/n."

"Former second luitenant Milena had a sister??" Tanya pondered.

"Yeah... Shocking but it's me. I don't work for anything related to the military or government, I'm just a florist and she trusted me to be y/n's new guardian over her instead." Bella said.

"Hm... I kind of like you already." Y/n huffed before she sat on Tanya's lap.

Tanya sighed with crossed arms.

"Y/n, please get off." She said.

"Oh, are you two a thing?" Bella wondered.

The two froze with wide eyes.

"Nope!" Y/n bluffed.

Bella chuckled in amusement.

"It's fine telling me. I heard everything even before the elderly man in a white coat knocked and walked inside." She said.

...

'I wonder if this is the right door...' Bella thought as she paused in front of a dark brown door.

Leaning over to listen through, she held her hands in front of her firmly.

"Give me a kiss..."

"You've gotta be way more serious than that, y/n."

There was a chuckle before it was continued with, "y/n, we're in our office."

"So?" There was a huff.

"Y/n, anybody could walk in and see."

'Oh, this one is right... Anybody could walk in on whatever they're doing.' Bella thought.

"Please~"

"No, y/n."

"C'mon!! Please~"

Bella smiled.

'I wonder what they're doing.' she thought lightly.

"You're just teasing me! Come here!"

Laughing filled the room for a quick second.

"No, getaway... Get away from me, y/n."

"Y/n, stop."

"Tanya!!"

Then Bella paused when Schugel tapped her shoulder. She made way and he gave three sharp knocks to the door.

Bella stayed on her ground aside from the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, Dr. Schugel." Schugel said.

"I came over to ask major y/n... As to how she managed to ruin another one of my specialized models I gave her!!" Schugel said.

"I didn't break it! It broke by itself!"

"How could it just break by itself!? It was much sturdier than the other ones!! Much sturdier I tell you!" Schugel yelled.

Bella jumped slightly from the tone of Schugel's voice as she immediately knocked softly to catch attention.

"Excuse me?" She said.

...

"Yes... That's why." Bella said after finishing her narration.

Y/n and Tanya were left red in the face.

"I told you we should never do it in public places like our office!" Tanya nagged.

"What!? Why are you blaming me for? You never give me enough attention inside our room!" Y/n countered.

"It's nice to hear about two people being in love at a young age but you should also know how to manage it for each others' wants and desires." Bella said.

The two paused and yanked their gaze over to the woman in the chair sitting across them by the desk.

"Don't look at me! I never taught her anything! Moreover, know who she is!" Y/n said when Tanya glanced at her.

"Japan... It's been a long time since I've been reincarnated out of that world." Bella pondered.

"I don't mind other reincarnates from other worlds, I don't mind caring at all as well." She continued before ending with, "don't worry about your relationship though, I can keep it a secret!"