18: piggy back ride and smoke

"Uhh..."

That was the only thing the first luitenant had to give as he stared at Tanya carrying y/n behind her back.

"S-She fell asleep and won't wake up so I had to carry her the whole way." Tanya explained.

The first luitenant immediately nodded as he forced a calm smile on his face.

"The trainee soldiers are waiting by the training area, Major Degurechaff." He said with a quick salute after he introduced himself.

Tanya nodded before she made her way over.

Even though she clearly didn't want to carry y/n, she just somehow had this sudden urge to do so.

After they did get near the archway, Tanya immediately flicked y/n by her nose before taking her hold of her and dropping her to the floor with a thump.

Y/n was still asleep.

"Seriously, what the hell did you even eat..?" Tanya wondered as she crouched down and began lightly hitting y/n's face.

"Wake up, y/n." She said while hitting.

Y/n grumbled and frowned as she tried to open an eye to look.

"Where the hell am I..?" She groaned after sitting up.

"You fell asleep and wouldn't wake up, I might've been held responsible if I didn't do something to get us both here. Be thankful I decided to carry you behind my back." Tanya said before standing back up while offering a hand.

Y/n snickered as she stood up with the slight help from Tanya.

"I thank you for actually caring." She cooed.

Tanya frowned.

"Stop." She said before turning around and saying, "now come on, we need to greet these trainee soldiers."

Y/n smiled.

"Whatever, mom, and hey, can I get my rifle back?" She said while following suit behind her.

"No, I'm holding unto it, I don't want you doing something unexpected and shocking to quickly." Tanya said.

...

"I don't care if you two are Captains and shit, I can kill you both right here and right now, fucking bitches."

Those were the only things one of the soldiers had to say to get the two to eye each other in discontent.

"Tanya, give me... My fucking rifle." Y/n demanded.

Tanya took not a single issue to it and handed it over to her.

Within seconds, the man was shot down to the ground.

The others immediately began complaining at them.

"Shut the fuck up!!!" Y/n yelled in complete anger making them all sit silent.

"We're in charge here and if any of you pathetic shits do anything we don't like!! I'm gonna pull the trigger on your sorry asses!!!" She continued.

Everyone fell silent as some quickly tried to help the shot soldier back up to its feet.

He was shot into unconsciousness.

"If that man doesn't wake up soon enough, all of you will be sent to the infirmary right now." Tanya said, scowling as the others immediately tried to wake the guy back up.

"Looks like our job here is done." Y/n said.

Tanya frowned.

"Our job here is to train them, not just discipline them, y/n." She said.

Y/n smirked as she swung her rifle behind her back while saying, "I'm surprised you're actually calling me by my first name."

"You specifically told me to call you by your first name, y/n." Tanya said while watching the men struggle in waking the guy up.

Of course, the guy still had a pulse, she didn't kill him just yet. For now.

"I'm surprised they aren't being trained like how I trained my soldiers." Y/n pondered.

"How did you exactly train your soldiers?" Tanya wondered.

"Made the original training into a 'hardcore impossible level'." Y/n chuckled.

Tanya chuckled as well.

"I guess mine was a little easier than yours." She said.

...

"This is like a special kind of hell don't you think?" Y/n wondered.

Tanya sighed as she paused on her work and rested her chin on one hand.

"No matter what I do or what I'd say, you'll always find topics to bring up." She groaned.

Y/n chuckled.

"Better than contemplating and complaining about how this is unfair and shit." She said.

Tanya smiled.

"You're a living nightmare." She commented.

Y/n grinned as she said, "ouch, but aren't you also a living nightmare too?"

"True, but you're worse than me." Tanya said.

"How am I worse than you?? We've been doing nothing but staying inside our room, well except for you since you're working..." Y/n said.

"How is it that you have less work than me, y/n? Please, talk." Tanya said.

Y/n hummed before she said, "because... Second luitenant Milena does it for me??"

Tanya flinched and turned around to face y/n.

"What?" She deadpanned.

"I dunno... Second luitenant Milena just has this weird thing of always saying that she wants to do my work. It's like she's trying to spoil me by giving me more free time to have at work." Y/n pondered before plopping down on her bed.

Tanya was a little shock, maybe dumbfounded too if you think about it closely.

"Now that I think about it, second luitenant Milena has always been writing weird things in her diary about me." Y/n continued.

"That's invading of privacy, y/n." Tanya said.

"Meh... Nobody will find out about it and besides, I've gone to do theatre classes before." Y/n said.

"You did espionage??" Tanya wondered.

Y/n nodded.

"It was pretty fun. It would allow me to do weird actions, they taught a lot of weird things, especially that woman who smoked. I wanted to stab her in the eye for smoking directly at me, but I guess being able to just ruin her face was enough than killing her." She pondered.

"You did what!??" Tanya was taken aback.

"I pummeled a woman by the face who was smoking directly at me." Y/n said.

"Why would you pummel a woman!?" Tanya stammered.

"Because she was smoking. I wanted to kill her so badly for it, lucky she actually lives to tell the tale whenever she wants." Y/n said.

'This person is dangerous...' Tanya thought before she said, "alright... I think that's enough talk for the night, I'm going to sleep."