32: Water

A gasp was what Tanya did when she finally woke up. Seriously, y/n having to block her airway by pinching her nose was amusing.

"Oh, you woke up." Y/n said while sitting beside Tanya in the bed.

Tanya blinked a few times before calming down and asking, "where am I?"

"In our room, second luitenant Serebryakov is still not here though... No, I didn't see any of your men at all or the other officers, just a few of my men were like on guard when I snuck passed all of them." Y/n said.

Tanya shot up.

"You did what!?" She said before getting hushed by y/n.

"Don't shout, they might think we got lost in the woods on purpose." Y/n said before laying down on the bed with hands under her head.

Tanya frowned.

"Why did you sneak past them?" She asked.

"Dunno, just felt like it." Y/n said.

"You felt like it..!?"

Tanya was baffled by her answer. Hm.

Y/n glanced over to her before smirking as she said, "I carried you all the way here and snuck you inside through the window, not gonna be thankful??"

"Y/n, what the hell..?" Tanya was a little dumbfounded by y/n now.

Sighing deeply, she laid back down and stared up at the ceiling.

The night was cold.

"Do you think your men along with your coffee machine is in the forest looking for us?" Y/n snickered.

"Perhaps..." Tanya mumbled.

"I bet she got bit by the wolf- aurhk?!" Y/n chuckled before getting kicked in the face by Tanya.

"Don't say such things, y/n." Tanya said.

"Do you really care for your squad thing and officers?" Y/n wondered while easing her aching cheek.

"Of course I have to. I'm their Captain and I'll be taken responsible if something happened to them." Tanya said.

"Aww... Isn't that so cute, I guess I'm really the bad one. Wouldn't care if one of my men were to die as long as they finish their job." Y/n said while closing her eyes for a second to rest.

Tanya hummed while continuing to stare up.

"I'm bored, wanna play a card game or something?" Y/n huffed before sitting back up from the bed.

"You have cards..? And you know how to play card games?" Tanya wondered.

"C'mon, let's play." Y/n chuckled with a smile while nudging Tanya by the arm.

Tanya only sighed.

"Alright..." She said.

...

"Major Tanya!?? Major y/n!??"

That shout came from one of the people who are looking for two children who went into the woods without question.

Visha looked around with a light in hand with the others close by her also looking around.

Then one of them yelled, "hey! Look!!"

They all immediately rushed over.

There was a trail of somewhat faded footprints, shoes, it was human, four feet, there were two humans, small, they were also young.