30: BONUS

•Isekaid to Isekai Quartet•
•This is out of sheer boredom and might not be  complete one•

Y/n continued to laugh while holding her stomach as she stood by the open door of the classroom.

"We're going back to school!!?" She said between laughs.

Tanya frowned.

"What kind of joke is this..!?" She grumbled.

Nobody was in the room yet. Only they were in the room after they were told off by the principal and vice-principal to head to their respective classroom.

After a while though, y/n did finally stop laughing and sat as a seatmate beside Tanya.

"Hey, Tanya, don't you think this world is like... Faux or something?" Y/n wondered while looking out the window.

Tanya felt a sweat trickle down her cheek.

'Not only did she let her men investigate by letting them off to look around, she disowned them when the so-called gatekeeper saw them walking around.' she thought before saying, "let's just say it is faux. We can't do anything about it though."

Y/m grinned.

"I bet they've got one of those private clubs here~" she said, whistling humorously as she watched Tanya flush before covering her face.

Y/n laughed giddily.

"Wanna sneak into one??" She said.

"Ok! What kind of ludicrous topic is this, y/n!?" Tanya said.

Y/n only laughed.

"I bet you wanna see it~" she cooed.

"No! I do not! Shut it!" Tanya said.

...

After a while, the whole class was here. Subaru and his friends might've been a tad late though.

They all introduced themselves, group by group. Except for Tanya's and y/n's, y/n was put in last to introduce herself because she was just staring at a certain someone that was tall.

"Is there something mesmerizing about Ainz, y/n?~" Roswaal wondered after a while of watching y/n stare at the overlord.

"Not really, just reminds me of some sort of imagination that's all." Y/n said.

Roswaal hummed.

"And I'm confused why that weird guy over there is scared of people from the war." Y/n continued while looking towards Kazuma.

"What?? It is sort of scary that you all came from a war world!" Kazuma said.

"Not as scary as having an old guy for a friend." Y/n hummed.

Tanya felt a twitch in her eye as she continued to stare forward.

"Eh? Old guy?? Isn't that pedophilic or something?" Aqua wondered.

Y/n snickered before chuckling under a hand.

"Pedophilic." She said while chuckling.

...

"

Hey, Tanya! Let's go over there and try those!" Y/n said while pointing at a small street food shop.