17: Cafe and train ride

"Single virgin." Y/n said.

Tanya huffed before she yelled out, "damnit, y/n..! One more word out of your mouth and I will murder you and kill myself afterward!"

Y/n was only brought into laughter when she said that.

Then there was a fake cough that got both of their attention. It was Lerhgen.

"Yes, Colonel Lerhgen??" Both spoke back in unison when they faced him.

Lerhgen was a little taken aback by the sudden change of the atmosphere.

It went deadly to homicidal within a split second.

Even though they were in a cafe because he walked right inside while the two were talking on what to order. Seriously, now that he thinks of it, he should've just decided to go home and relax than go inside the cafe to get a cake and coffee.

"How is your relationship together?" He asked.

"What relationship??" Y/n asked.

"I'm confused about what you're referring to us, Colonel." Tanya added.

Lerhgen felt a sweat trickle on his neck as he forced a smile on his face while saying, "you two seem close, I believe your relationship is going well?"

The two stared at him in silence.

"Are you referring to how she can yell at me within a mile radius??" Y/n wondered.

"And perhaps you're also referring to how she can punch me in the stomach within close range??" Tanya frowned.

Y/n perked up with a frown and furrowed brows.

"You deserved it." She said with crossed arms.

Lerhgen was very much confused about what the two were to each other now.

Enemies?? Rivals? Archenemies?? Or is it just nothing but sibling rivalry???

"How is it that I deserve to get hit by you every day and every night??" Tanya scoffed.

"You keep being an asshole, that's why." Y/n replied.

"Wait, every night??" Lerhgen pondered in confusion.

The two shot up.

"Our room was placed into one because it would seem better than letting us have separate rooms." Y/n blurted out.

Tanya felt a twitch on her brow.

'What a dirty liar.' she thought before she said, "I... Suppose so..."

Lerhgen forced a meek smile on his face as he said, "well, it's good to know you two are getting along well."

"Yeah, it's pretty nice. Oh, right, when are we supposed to leave for training?" Y/n said.

"Training again?" Lerhgen wondered.

Y/n smiled.

"Nope! The so-called trainers got sick so they told us we can handle it!" She said.

Lerhgen felt something bad inside his stomach when he heard that. Clutching his stomach without much attention, he continued to force a smile on his face as he nodded lightly.

"Is that so?" He said.

"Yes, they wanted us both to do it since they're having a hard time on some... Men." Tanya said.

"We're gonna be sent off to handle assholes." Y/n shrugged.

"Oh, I... I see." Lerhgen said.