15: Moved

"Hey! Watch it?!" Y/n huffed after glaring fire towards one of her cadets.

It's been only after their mission did Tanya and y/n finally come back to normal thanks to Leithan himself.

It's been... Great that he got the two back from how they were, finally taking the false memories with true memories was much easier than they thought. Tanya sat a meter or two away from y/n who was agitated, well, she was also agitated by everything.

From what happened, y/n and Tanya were able to regain their true memories after Leithan read the writing on the side of their heads.

That was the worst way to hide it.

"Please tell me I didn't do anything out of the ordinary while I was mentally nowhere..." Tanya said, sighing as she rubbed her forehead in a displeased manner to herself.

"No, Captain." Weiss said.

"Nothing at all??" Tanya wondered.

"Yes, nothing at all, Captain." Weiss confirmed.

'Even though you got a little way too nicer and friendlier.' he thought.

Tanya sighed again as she sat with crossed arms.

"Are you saying I'd be friends with someone of the likes of you all??" Y/n groaned when her company suddenly began being talkative to her.

The all went immediately silent.

"Tsk. Pathetic." Y/n scoffed.

...

"I feel like I'm the bad omen here..." Y/n sighed after she finally got a shower.

Sitting on her bed, she watched as Tanya slowly buttoned her sleeping gown.

She smirked and rushed behind Tanya, wrapping her arms around her while resting her chin on her shoulder.

"Y/n, get off of me." Tanya said.

Y/n chuckled.

"You never do the first moves and it makes me bored sometimes y'now." She said, humming lightly as she held slightly tighter.

Tanya gripped y/n's arms while looking over to her.

"Making the first move seems unreasonable to do." She said.

"Then I'm making the first move." Y/n smirked before she kissed Tanya's cheek.

Tanya blushed slightly as she pushed her off of her.

"I said get off of me, y/n." She said.

"Are you just being gentle because I'm a girl? Or are you just scared, oldy?" Y/n said while tilting her head slightly.

"You're the one who's scared, not me." Tanya scoffed.

Y/n laughed before calming down and saying, "look at this old asshole trying to be smart."

"You're a pain to be with." Tanya said after sighing deeply.

"Eat shit, Tanya." Y/n rolled her eyes in blissful ignorance.

"Language, brat." Tanya said.

Y/n laughed before she yanked Tanya around and shoved her down on the bed.