22: Temperature

"So am I carrying you?" Y/n wondered.

Tanya frowned before she jumped at her.

Y/m blinked a few times in surprise as she held Tanya close from falling. She smiled wide and giddily when Tanya actually decided to nuzzle close to her neck.

"Oohhh... look who's the clingy one now." She giggled.

Tanya huffed.

"You're warm even when you're in wet clothes and my body feels weak." She said.

Y/n chuckled before she said, "alrighty, let's get you to our room."

Tanya sighed while tiredly blinking while looking at y/n's neck.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" She said.

"Hmm... Maybe, but I guess I'm also a bit happy you didn't die." Y/n replied while calmly walking.

Tanya huffed.

"Getting carried is making me tired, is this what you always feel whenever I have to carry you?" She wondered.

Y/n hummed before saying, "I guess so. You're comfy that's why I probably fall asleep fast when you carry me."

"This conversation is private and awkward, what the hell, y/n?" Tanya scoffed.

It only brought y/n to laugh.

"You're the one who brought that topic up, not me." She said before pausing when someone called out for her.

Pausing by a door, she raised a brow when Leithan called out for her.

Everyone paused and stared at them.

"Oh, uhh... Captain y/n, I was wondering if you want to eat with--"

"I'm busy, eat yourselves." Y/n answered without hesitation before walking off.

...

"Like changing a baby into clean clothes, you really can't do much when you're sick, huh..?"

Y/m taunted Tanya after buttoning her shirt up.

Tanya sighed.

"Be happy I'm alive, will you?" She grumbled before flopping down on the bed.

"I'm bored and I'm sleeping with you." Y/n spoke without much context as she muzzled in hugging Tanya under the cover.

Tanya grumbled in slight irritation as she turned around to face her.

"Your meer presence irritates me." She commented.

Y/n smiled while holding her close.

"At least you have a heater here who will take the risk of not eating for you, y'now." She said.

Tanya chuckled.

"I can applaud that until we reach our destination, for now, y/n..." She said while clutching y/n's back.

"Pff-- yeah, yeah, I got you, oldy..." Y/n snickered before slowly dozing off.

...

"I'm close with Tanya now!" Y/n exclaimed in front of Milena and Leithan.

"Really, Major? That's great!" Milena was happy.