27: Snow

"Good morning, first luitenant Weiss!" Y/n said while waving with her left empty hand.

Weiss perked up and stood upright saluting.

"Good morning, Major y/n! And Major Tanya!" He said before getting hit with another cold awakening in the face by y/n.

He shivered a bit from the snow in his cheeks.

Blinking a few times, he smiled before chuckling softly. Tanya and y/n also chuckled softly too.

Y/n stretched her arms up before hushing Weiss down.

Weiss shot a look of confusion towards Tanya who shrugged with crossed arms.

"We can't have them sleeping on their vacation now can we?" Y/n began.

"Oh, no wait, I meant 'our' vacation. Which means I can do anything I want without getting any bad response from it." She continued while peeking through the door.

Everyone was still asleep.

"First luitenant Weiss, were you the only one who woke up??" Tanya whispered.

Weiss jumped slightly when Tanya whispered.

"Y... Yes, Major Tanya, only me for now." He whispered back.

"Hey, Tanya, have you ever played a little game in the snow before?" Y/n asked while kneeling down and gathering snow into both gloved hands.

"Game? What little game in the snow?" Tanya asked.

"A little game with the snow, I'm sure you know that." Y/n said while standing up and shaping the snow in both hands.

Tanya frowned in dissatisfaction.

"Y/n, you told me you wanted to show me something from the snow, are you gonna show it to me now or--UUHF!?"

She was immediately muzzled off of her words when y/n stuck perfectly straight for her face.

Weiss kept his laugh inside him from coming out, even kept himself from smiling as well.

"Y/n, what the hell!?" Tanya yelled while wiping the snow off of her.

Y/n immediately hushed her down.

Weiss was stuck standing watching the two. He was cheeky, but he somehow didn't know what to say right now.

Tanya blinked a few times in surprise and confusion as y/n peeked through the door again.

She sighed in a displeased tone as she fixed her coat on better on her.

"Ok, what is it that you want to show me so badly? I'm getting tired of this, y/n." She said.

"You didn't answer my question yet." Y/n hummed before kneeling back down and gathering snow in both hands again. She was calmly getting another snowball ready.

Tanya frowned as she immediately went down and gathered snow in both hands, shaping it quickly before tossing it straight towards y/n who jumped slightly when the snow hit her in the back of her head.

"Do I have your full attention now, y/n?" Tanya raised a brow.

Y/n smirked.

"Oh, yes, you do~" she was grinning wide and toothily as she held the snowball in one hand.

Tanya's eyes widened as she immediately took cover from behind Weiss who was hit in the side of his arm.

Y/n laughed as she rushed gathering snow in both hands while rushing towards Tanya.

"What the!? Y/n, No!!!" Tanya yelled while running off.

Y/n laughed maniacally.

"Get over here!!" She yelled.

That was it. Just Weiss watching two children playing in the snow. Oh, and let me rephrase that for a better view, just Weiss standing watching y/n making fun of Tanya who was trying to get away from her shenanigans.

After a while, they stopped with y/n just laughing while taking a breather as she stood beside the open door. She was letting cold air in, making the other mages slowly wake up from their sleep. Hangover hit all of them within seconds of waking up.

"Good morning, did everyone get well rested??" She yelled with a wide smile.

Everyone was trying to get up and greet her for a start.

"Damn you, y/n! Just what the hell was that stunt you pulled!??"

Y/n laughed as soon as Tanya yelled at her.

"What?~ you looked like you were having fun running!" She said between laughs as she began walking away whenever Tanya would take a step towards her.

"You expect running from you who's trying to kill me is fun!?" Tanya said while continuing to walk towards y/n who was now cornered.

"I guess so, not like you wouldn't try and kill me too." Y/n shrugged.

Tanya clicked her tongue before walking out of there.

Everyone just watched it all happen.

"Major y/n?" Keith called out after getting the raspy feeling out of his throat.

"Yeah??" Y/n said.

"D... Did you and Major Tanya get into a fight?" He asked, a little unsure if he should've asked that as he stood in the middle with Koenig and Grantz.

Y/n hummed, pondering to herself idly before saying, "not really, I guess she just isn't the type to call running fun."

"Running..?" Keith mumbled in confusion as he placed the empty glass of water down.

Y/n chuckled as she walked out of the place after saying, "don't bother, it's not like she's gonna want everyone here to know, especially since it's a whole vacation here."

"Y/n!!!!"

It wasn't when she paused by the open doors did Tanya suddenly shout for her existence to come forth outside.

"And there she goes..." Y/n whistled in amusement as Tanya stormed for her.

Grabbing her by the collar of her coat, she was pulled towards the cabin she and Tanya occupied together with Visha.

Of course, Visha was having a blast in the celebration so she didn't sleep with them in the cabin and all.

"Uhh... Should we go and ask later?"

One y/n's men wondered, he was a little unsure of that question he brought up and not only him but they all had to know a bit just so they wouldn't worry too much for their two young superiors for children.