19: Marcus

The morning felt like hell for Tanya.

Just her trying to pry herself out of y/n's grasp.

With y/n clinging to her with both arms around her upper waist.

"Get off of me, y/n." She said.

"Not until you give me a morning kiss." Y/n said.

Tanya sighed before saying, "why is it that every time your like this... You ask for a goddamn kiss!??"

"Because it's funny." Y/n said.

Tanya growled while fumbling her hands around.

"Piss off already!" She yelled.

"No!" Y/n answered.

"Y/n, you better stop this right now or I'll---"

"Or you'll what??" Y/n muzzled in before Tanya could finish her sentence.

Now what Tanya was just going to say left her head. Oh, dear, whatever should she say now?

"I'm going to get you killed one day, y/n." She sighed in defeat.

Y/n laughed as she took her hold and patted Tanya's shoulder.

"Wow... You're such a bottom." She scoffed.

Tanya grew a nerve and bawled her hands into fists.

"You're a complete asshat, y/n..." She commented before walking off to get ready.

Y/m smirked.

"It's funny you know that. By the way, you should pull your hair down more often, you look cute in your style." She said.

"Ughf?!!"

She only got herself punched in the face by Tanya for that.

"I won't hesitate to fuck with you, y/n..." Tanya growled.

Y/n snickered while sitting up.

"Rawr." She huffed.

Tanya flushed.

"You know very well that's not what I meant!" She said.

"Makes it better if it is what you meant, y'now." Y/n giggled before escaping getting punched in the face.

"Get back here right now, y/n!!!" Tanya yelled while rushing towards her.

...

"Those damned little shits, I'll fucking kill them, Alex!"

"Marcus, watch it. They can kill us." Alex nagged.

He was younger, but he knew what it is to see death.

Marcus huffed and sat down on the table they occupied, slamming his tray of food on the table as he stabbed the food with a fork.

"Not only did that brat shoot me, but they both also threatened us all!" He said.

"Marcus, stop. We don't know them and they know about us, they could put us out of this if they wanted to, you want to be a mage and not just one of those ordinary soldiers on the battlefield remember!?" Alex said.

Marcus continued to scowl.

"Oh, hear me out right now." He said before standing up and calling out for everyone's attention.