34: Surprise, surprise

"You shouldn't be interfering with memories that are private for others."

The mages were caught in surprise when the wolf from before suddenly appeared and dusted the memory from continuing it's course of actions.

"It's you... The same wolf from before." Weiss pondered while taking a step back for caution.

The wolf huffed before saying, "you have taken access of memories that shouldn't belong here, leave the forest now or greater punishment will be put forth."

They all followed it's orders and left.

Wouldn't want to die there.

...

"What's wrong?" Tanya mumbled when y/n sat up with a flinch.

Y/n rubbed her temple while mumbling out, "I felt like someone just went into my head and looked at my memories all too suddenly... The feeling is gone now though."

Tanya hummed before pulling y/n back down to the bed.

"Go back to sleep if you're feeling ok then." She said.

Y/n hummed before clutching Tanya close, breathing softly under her crook.

"Let's go to the countryside when we buy a car and let's live there when the war is over and everything is good and all..." She pondered quietly.

Tanya chuckled.

"Yes, yes, we'll try doing that." She said before continuing with,  "just go to sleep now, please."

Y/n huffed deeply before closing her eyes to sleep.

...

"How are we going to find them now, second luitenant Keith?"

One of y/n's men asked.

Keith felt a trickle of sweat from the side of his chin as he tried to find the right answer to say. None came.

"Let's just go back and report them as missing, I'm sure the higher ups can understand."

Another one of y/n's men said.

...

Y/n frowned as she continued to stare at Tanya's bare neck.

'I can't sleep anymore... Fuck...' she thought before moving slightly to look at Tanya's face.

She was still asleep.

Smiling, she stared at Tanya's face before turning around to look at the ceiling.

'I can't wake her up now or again, she'll probably get pissed off as usual.' she thought while gently and slowly taking her arms off of Tanya.

Sitting up, she looked around before stealthily getting out of bed to get to her bed. Sitting down on her own bed, she sighed quietly while looking out the window.

'I'm so bored...' she thought while staring out the window.

The threes had snow as hats in them for each branch when she looked closer.