36: And a reincarnated asshat

"Y/n, wake up!" Tanya said while nudging y/n by the shoulder.

No response.

Her hands were trembling, something was hurting in the inside. What is that feeling? It's like something is clutching too tightly on your heart, to your well-being, and causing you to choke in your own tongue.

Y/n peeked a bit when she felt something drop by her cheek.

Tanya was crying, oh boy.

"Are you crying?" Y/n snickered.

Tanya perked up.

"Wha..!?"

"I just thought 'I bet I can scare, Tanya, if I pretend to have a poisoned knife inflicted wound in my shoulder'." Y/n pondered while opening both eyes.

Tanya frowned before hitting her.

"Ow!" Y/n jumped and sat up rubbing her arm.

"You idiot! You scared me to de--mp!?"

Y/n quickly covered Tanya's mouth when she began yelling.

"Shut up, I just got bored. And besides, this is just a small graze from a knife someone used to stab me while standing in an alleyway, guess he was expecting me but not expecting me to have an inhumane reaction to anything dangerous." She said while smirking in front of Tanya.

"You cried for me, you're starting to like me even more don't you~" she cooed over while wiping a tear in Tanya's face.

"Asshole! I thought you were dying!" Tanya growled as she stood up from the floor.

Y/n laughed as she stood up and began stripping off of her uniform.

"C'mon, you've gotta say my acting skills were super polished and sharp, the wound's already healed y'now." She said while tossing the blood ridden uniform to the sink.

Opening her closet, she took out her sleeping clothes before making her way back over to the sink to wash the blood off of her slightly ripped uniform.

...

"Are you still mad I did that to you?" Y/n asked while letting the uniform dry.

"No, why?" Tanya said while looking out the window.

Y/n hummed as she thought, 'because you're sitting in a chair and not going to sleep yet even after two hours when we finished eating dinner??'

There was a moment of silence between the two before y/n stood up and made her way over to Tanya.

"You're still mad aren't you?" She asked.

"No, I'm not." Tanya said while keeping her gaze towards the window.

Y/n frowned as she immediately cupped Tanya's face and yanked her gaze over to her.

"Then look at me!" She demanded.

Tanya flinched when the sudden force was given to her.

"Ok! Ok! I'm looking!" She stammered.

Y/n frowned.

"Y'now I was sorry I scared you. Why are you being such a bonehead and still sitting in this chair??" She said.

Tanya raised a brow as a trickle of sweat fell from the side of her face.

"It's lonely in the bed, you always huddle up to me when we sleep..." Y/n frowned.

Tanya grew a nerve and gritted her teeth.

'What kind of sad excuse is that..!?' she thought before saying, "I'll go to bed soon so just go to sleep without me."

Y/n frowned.

"I thought you were all mine all night every night?" She asked.

Tanya raised a brow.

"You said you were all mine at night only, you're breaking that promise now." Y/n hummed while caressing Tanya's lower lip with a thumb.

Tanya felt sudden heat in her cheeks as she said, "I never promised you anything, y/n."

"Yes, you did!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Oh, really? Do tell me what I promised you with then." Tanya said while crossing her arms.

Y/n smirked as she said, "you promised me I can have you all to myself every night, and you promised me we'd get a house in the countryside when the war is over."

Tanya hummed.

"I suppose I promised to get a house in the countryside... But I never the first one." She said.

"Yeah, you did." Y/n chimed.

Tanya frowned as she continued to stare up at y/n's seemingly grinning face.

"Seriously?" She said.

Y/n smiled wide as she nodded in her claims.

Tanya sighed.

'There's no end or limit to this psychopath's mouth, is there..?' she thought before saying, "fine, but just go to sleep now, please."

"Goodnight kiss..?" Y/n whispered in a hushed tone after snickering.

Tanya sighed again before leaning forward.

Y/n grinned in amusement as she leaned slightly.

"You're demands are insufferable." Tanya grumbled before feeling y/n's smirk over her lips.

"Doesn't matter, you're fun to annoy." Y/n said before licking Tanya's top lip.

Tanya flinched, a little irritated as she pursed her lips into a frown before giving in.

Then there was a knock that made the two flinch and pull away.

Breathing a tad heavily, they both exchanged glances with flushed faces.

Y/n made her way over to the door and opened it slightly.

It was Keith.

"Sorry to disturb you this late, there's been a sudden change of departure by the HQ." He said while handing a letter forward.

Oh no, they had to depart now. Right now I tell you. That was immediate.

"We have to go like, 'now now'." Y/n said after closing the door in front of Keith.

Tanya nodded and began fixing herself for their leave for war.

"I'll be wearing something that's still wet... Damn, should've asked for a second one weeks ago and not a day ago." Y/n pondered after checking her uniform.

It was still a tad wet, still needed to dry a bit more.

"Forget it, just use mine." Tanya said while quickening her pace in wearing her pants and boots.

Y/n perked up a raised brow.

"Yours??" She wondered before getting handed a top in the face.

"It's a tad big so I never wear it unless the first one gets dirty." Tanya said.

Y/n smiled.

"It's a little tight but there's no other choice is there..?" She hummed while fitting it on her.