48: Dreams

"What the hell are you saying!? Turn the fuck around right now and help the rest!!" Y/n yelled loud through the radio as her men continued to disobey her orders.

"Captain, there's a big opening up front! We're charging in!!" One of the men yelled.

Y/n scowled.

"These assholes..." She growled.

"Captain!"

"What the hell is it, second luitenant Alex!?" Y/n said when Alex yelled out to her through the radio.

Without a second passed did something warm slip down y/n's lips when a loud bang was heard under the other gunshots.

Looking down, there was a hole in her chest.

Then there was an explosion.

"Milena!!!"

Someone through the radio screamed.

'These useless shits..!' y/n thought as she yanked her computation orb off of her as she dropped down to the ground with a thud on her boots.

She walked towards the two men that stood beside one of her allies.

Without a second to lose, she threw an enhanced knife that cut through the first victim's neck clean.

He dropped dead with the other immediately rushing to shoot, she immediately kicked him off balance and grabbed him by the neck.

"I hate being fucking kid." She said before crushing the man's neck completely.

Dropping the corpse to the floor she stared at Milena for a while before grabbing her rifle and aiming at the sky.

She didn't care, why would she even care? All she did was kill all of them. With the barrage of enemies along with her men, she killed all of them in one shot. The explosion was big and blinding, really blinding.

...

"Good morning."

Those words were like a scare to Milena who jumped and sat up, quickly feeling immense pain in her side when she did so.

"Don't just sit up like that, idiot, are you trying to waste my effort in saving your pathetic ass out there?" Y/n scoffed as she sat with crossed arms in the chair beside the patient.

Milena wad confused.

"Why... Why did you save me?" She uttered.

Y/n hummed before saying, "felt like it, the others are dead though, from now on you'll be the third in command."

"Third in command..?" Milena mumbled.

"Yeah, one of the idiots survived, so I got his lucky ass promoted to first luitenant." Y/n said.

Milena gulped.

"Don't even think of asking me anything about what happened to the others and why they died. They all committed suicide by putting the self-destruction sequences in them close to the enemies." Y/n said.

She lied.

"It's fine..." Milena said.

Y/n raised a brow.

"I saw everything but... I won't tell." Milena continued.

Y/n hummed.