Chapter 1

"Richard..." A girl screamed out loud in the middle of nowhere.

"Richard....Where are you?" The girl screamed even louder looking for her brother.

"Please...come out...I'm scared..." The girl said as she gasped at the sight in front of her.

Her brother was found dead in the middle of nowhere. She looked around to see if there was anybody around but nothing. She clenched his blood filled shirt as her tears poured down her cheeks.

"Wake up bro!!!" She screamed loudly but nobody was around to hear her plead.

"Bro...please...wake up...stop playing..." She shouted as she layed her head on his lifeless body and cried.

"Lights...." Shruti screams as the light turns on...

"That looks real..great job guys." Shruti said hugging the girl who was playing the role.

"That was amazing!! excellent job guys... and Shruti I love this script!" Mrs. Rodriguez said as everyone clapped for her.

"Why didn't you do theatre?" She asked.

" It's all her parent's fault...she wanted to write stories and even have many stories untold but her parents wanted her become a doctor cause you know...brown parents..." Her friend Harish said.

"If you don't mind, May I get the rest of this story?" Mrs.Rodriguez asked.

"I don't have this story written yet maam. I just used this cause it popped into my head." She said.

"You know alot of parts are missing to this." Jenny said rolling her eyes.

"If she finishes writing this, we can actually use this for our next play." Mrs. Rodriguez said.

"But she isn't even a theatre student....what is a medical student doing in a theatre room. Go study the heart." She said.

"The heart? It's actually the mind... you know psychology..." Shruti said as Jenny rolled her eyes again.

"If you keep rolling those eyes of yours, they are gonna pop out soon." Shruti's friend Kriti said as few of the people standing there giggled.

"Alright Shruti...I think we have a deal. If you can finish this crime thriller by next week, I'll give it a read and we will let the student choose the best one." Mrs. Rodriguez said.

"Thank you so much." Shruti said as Kriti hugged her.

"Finally Shruti got a chance in what she actually want." Harish said.

"It's not like I don't like psychology. I just want one of my stories to become a movie." She said.

"Looks like, Shruti is gonna be directing Thalapathy Vijay and Dhanush pretty soon." Kriti said.

"My dream...I just want to meet him once in my lifetime man." Shruti said as they left the theatre room and went back to the psychology hallway to attend their lectures.

"Alright...I'm new here and most of y'all would not know me but I am that one professor you would never want to mess with." They heard a voice as they walked in.

"You might think I'm only a Visiting lecturer but little did you know that You don't want to mess with me and I will not sit here quietly talking to you if you break any of my 3 rules." He said as Shruti gasped.

"What happened?" Kriti asked.

"What the hell is Arjun doing here?" Shruti said as Kriti looked inside.

"Who's Arjun?" Kriti and Harish asked.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Here was chapter one. Hope you love the characters I used. I used Kriti Sanon for Kriti and Sushant for Harish. These characters are Shruti's besties as told in the the story. Please do comment if you like the story or not and if you don't mind, do follow me for more of my stories. Please do tag a friend who would be interested in this story.Thank you so much for reading. See ya in the next chapter.