Chapter 22

"Anyways Arjun...we are fixing your marriage. The girl's parents also agreed and mom expects you to agree." Geetha said.

"What?" He asked looking at Shruti who was looking everywhere except at him.

"I can't marry her." He said.

"Yeah sure you can't here is the picture...mom, let's go." Geetha said as she handed the pic folded to Arjun as her mom and her left.

"Who the?" He asked as he opened it up and smiled.

"Hey, I actually like this girl." He said as Shruti looked up at him with tear filled eyes.

"You idiot...if you think of even marrying another girl, i will kill you both and go to jail." She said beating his chest and pulling the picture to see who it was.

Arjun pulls the picture back from her and held it up high from her reach.

"Arjun...give it to me now.." she said .

"No...but don't you have vijay?" He asked.

"You said we were breaking up yesterday. Let's break up cause I want to marry her." He said.

"I told you..I'll kill you both." He said as Vijay walked in.

"Vijay...look. This is the girl I want to get married to. Isn't she better than her?" Arjun asked showing it to Vijay.

"Obviously. Shruthi...you are beautiful and all that but this girl's...um...the perfect match for Arjun here." Vijay said as Shruti started to spank him too.

"You know what? Who needs you? You already hurt me enough Arjun." Shruti said as she was started to walk away.

"Here, look." Arjun finally handed the folded picture to her.

She turned the picture and saw her own pic as a smile ran on her lips. He quickly ran to him and hugged him.

"I hate you idiot." She said.

"I love you too." He said as he kissed her cheek.