Chapter 13

"Shruti.." he said as his heart stopped beating for a second. He realized she had only shot the wall.

"I'm not dying till I get my revenge." She said as he smiled inwardly.

"You're gonna regret saying no to me Mr. Arjun Reddy..."She said as she walked away from my room and then out of the house.

Arjun was surprised but he was more than happy she didn't kill herself. He could tell her everything but he can't risk her life in this.

It was holidays and Shruti decided to go back home since she realized she was keeping away from her family for no reason. She decided to atleast act like she did care about her own self.

"Shruti..." Her mother hugs her tights.

"Amma..I am sorry..." Shruti said.

"For what honey?" Her mother asks.

"For not coming here often..." she said as saw a car come in to Arjun's house.

Shruti knew it was arjun but decided to act like she came over it.

"After Geetha went into coma, both of you started to ignore us when we needed you the most." Arjun's mom said as they both looked down embarrassed.

"Sorry ma." Arjun said hugging his mother.

"Aunty...how is Geetha?" I asked.

"Come see her yourself ma." she said they all walked to geetha's room where geetha was in comma.

Arjun controlled his tears in front of his family and walked outside as Shruti turned to walk behind him but stopped herself.

After Shruti and her mother had left, Shruti's mom told her about her cousin from Newyork who was coming over. She hadn't been very close with her cousins for the past few years but her mom thought it would cheer her up in a way.

The next day, the cousin, Vijay was finally there. He was a funny and selfless guy and this made Shruti forget her worries. She wasn't so close to Vijay but thought he would help her take revenge on Arjun. Revenge was the word she used to describe what she wanted to do but Vijay wasn't studid to understand that Revenge was just a another word for love. He could see love in her eyes everytime his name was used.

"Arjun, I bet you remember Vijay? He came here once when y'all were very young

"Arjun, I bet you remember Vijay? He came here once when y'all were very young." Her mother was explaining to Arjun as Vijay and Shruti were coming downstairs.

"Vijay, this is Arjun...and Arjun, this is vijay." She introduced each other as the guys started to greet each other.

"Vijay, don't talk to stone hearted idiots like him..let's go.." Shruti pulled vijay away piercing through Arjun's heart.

He was never scared that he would lose her up until now

He was never scared that he would lose her up until now. She had begged in every way and it's his turn now. He can't see vijay with Shruti. His Shruti.

"Arjun sir, when are you coming back?" one of his team members asked on the phone.

"Soon." He said.

The only reason he came back was because of his geetha...he planned to set a recording camera in her room to see if there was anything wrong or if somebody would get caught.