Chapter 11

Arjun was too engrossed in his own thoughts to realize what was happening. This angered shruti and she decided to just leave and not talk to Asiq who stood there confused.

"Can I sit here?" Ashiq asked the next day as Shruti and her friends were busy planning the next scheme.

"Sure." Shruti said moving a bit to give him more room.

Arjun just didn't care since he knew Shruti would never like Ashiq. He just smiled to himself at her crazy brain and went back to work.

Arjun started to observe more information about all the crimes that had been happening not just here but around the world at this point.

He trained hard with his team in catching them directly red handed when they were kidnapping the next girl.

"Sir, James said he wanted to tell you something." one of the officers said as Arjun raised his eyebrow.

"He said he knows something." He added.

"Alright, if he lies or tries to escape, he is getting killed right here." Arjun said as they opened the cell to him.

"What is it james?" He asked.

"Well Mr.Reddy...I know who is incharge of all of it  but you will have to release me if I tell you." He said.

"What the fuck." Arjun aimed his gun at him.

"Fine, You can let me go as soon as you find him but if you don't let me go, my men will set the city on fire." He said.

Arjun was getting more and more furious seeing him.

" You know what? You don't even have to tell me anything." Arjun said as he kicked the chair in anger.

"AR Industries...." James said as Arjun turned around.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"Arjun Reddy Industries," He said.

"So you're calling my father a fraud?" Arjun kicked him with his leg.

"Not your father but...maybe your family." He said.

"What the hell are you trying to say?" Arjun asked.

"Why was your sister not raped but still had scars as if she had been beaten up? There men sell girls into the market not let them go...but in your sister's case, they tried to murder her but...she went into coma." They said.

"So she found out? Is that what happened?"Arjun thought to himself.

"Just a friendly reminder, if she ever wakes up, please don't inform your family. Alright?" James asked as this gave Arjun the worst nightmare.

His family? He couldn't believe it. That was not possible in any ways. Arjun had turned down his dad's business though his dad had basically begged him. Where did he go wrong? He must figure this all out. Who in his family could be doing this?

Arjun was back at the headquarters. Nobody knew he was police. Not even his parents. The only person to know now was Shruti. The only reason he has been acting as if he hates her was because of her safety but she shouldn't spill the beans so he should explain how his family might be involved.

Shruti spent that whole week trying to get Arjun to feel jealous but it all went in vein. She was finally giving up thinking, he indeed did not love her.

Arjun went back to the house he was staring and realized somebody was already there since the door had been opened. He took his gun out and walked into the rooms to see who it was.

He realized that somebody had touched his things just by the look of one of his rooms. Who could this be? He will have to use the CCTV or something. The person had looked through his files but none had been taken.

He hears a bang in his master bedroom and runs toward it with a gun. He opens the door with one hand while keeping the gun stiff in his other hand.

He opens the room and shocked. What was she doing in his house? How did she find it in the first place.