Chapter 15

As he got back to Geetha's room, she wasn't there anymore. Where was Geetha now? He can't lose the 2 most important people of his life in just one day.

He knew his uncles were in charge of this but he can't directly go up and ask cause then they will find out that he knows as well.

Arjun got his team to get ready. He didn't know what was happening to Geetha nor Shruti and didn't even know if they were even together.

Arjun acted normal and told his mom he will be out for a while. He called Shruti's mom and told her Shruti was with her school friends and she would be backsoon.

"So, James was right..." Arjun said to himself.

"If you tell me where they are taken, I'll let you go." Arjun told james.

"I have no clue...but I do know how a girl is normally taken away." He said.

"So I take the girls to them and they basically mark them and take it somewhere else. From there, girls are taken to different places and different markets around the world. And like I said, you;re family has partnership in all of this shit." He said.

"So you never told them I was a cop right?" He asked.

"They didn't know?" James asked.

"Let's just say, I'm secretive about this." Arjun said.

"Well then...release me." James said.

"What if you go and tell them that I found out?" He asked.

"But sir, you have to trust me." He said.

"I have another idea..." James said as Arjun looked at him.

"When was she kidnapped?" He asked.

"Just a few hours back." He said.

"Well...there is site and i don't know if they are registered yet but if they are, it will be on this site." He said.

"Show me." Arjun shouted.

"Are you sure? It's well a bit...how do I say it...you know...sexy...or...it attracts the man..." He said as Arjun looked at him with disgust.

I'll do it my way. No thank you." He said as he walked away as his heart knew Shruti would never be in that situation.

Shruti was kidnapped indeed. Along with Geetha who was still asleep in coma. Shruti hugged Geetha who was unconscious as a few men walked toward them.

"Aww, looks very cute but too bad we're about to separated to both in just a few mins." He said shocking her.

"She is going to heaven...forever and you....well you're going to become heaven for the men of our choice..if don't mind, get ready." He said as he walked away as Shruti cried.

She knew Arjun would have seen the message by now but how was he going to find her. How does she save Geetha from the others? She sat there thinking of her chances of getting everything under control.

"I have to distract them and atleast save geetha...she doesn't deserve to be here." She thought looking at Geetha.

"Geetha....please sis...wake up...you have to wake up soon...your voice should be heard. Even if they take me away, you need to escape this shit for the second time in your life. You have to save the other girls and who knows maybe you can save me too...please Geetha...get up." Shruti whispered into Geetha's ears but no reply.

It was all useless but Shruti had to keep trying as much as possible. She had to wake her up from her coma. How though...

Now, let's it's time hun...we'll take you to your future house for the rest of your life now...and her...well...she doesn't have a future." He said as he picked Geetha up.