Chapter 12

"Arjun.....you're gonna .....csshooot me? "She asked a bit drunk.

"Fuck..." he said as she stood there wobbling and fell to the bed.

"Shruti...Shruti...get up." He said as she opened her eyes.

"Lischen...I only love you....and you not allowed to love anybody....else." She said.

"Shruti...how did you get here? Why are you here?" He asked.

"I will die...if you don't want me...No where to go...I can't love....anybody else." She was mumbling.

He thought for a while and decided to just let her sleep here and talk to her when she woke up. He adjusted her on the bed and covered it with a blanket and turned away as she pulled his arms.

"ARjun....I love you..." She was talking to herself as a smile fell on his lips as he kissed her forehead and walked to the other room,

"Ahhhhh." Shruti was screaming as she woke up and found Arjun sitting on the chair next to the bed.

She had been drinking for the first time and decided to come here to see if he actually did have a girlfriend but then since she was drunk, she probably fell asleep here. For the first time arjun looked scary to her.

His everything was mesmerizing. Starting from his tshit that hugged his body and...

"If you're done ogling me, may I ask you how you got here?' He asked turning around.

'How come there is no pics or even a single bit of evidence about your girlfriend?" She asked.

"Answer my damn Question?" He asked.

"If you don't answer my question, I'll tell aunty that her son is doing some undercover cop work and is part of CBI." She said.

"So you're gonna blackmail me?" He asked.

"You give me no other options." She smiled.

"I don't have a girlfriend. What made you think I have one? Did I tell you I had one? All I said was I don't like you." He said.

"Why?" She asked trying not to cry.

"Here, drink this to sooth your headach." He said handing her a lemon tea instead of answering her question.

"This headach won't last more than a day but if you don't answer me....I'll have a heartache forever." She said as he turned around and looked at her.

"And...what's the point of living?" She asked as she took his gun in her hand.

"Shruti.." He shouts as she points the gun at herself.

"I am such a torture to you right Arjun? I can't think of anybody else. I don't know how you forgot everything so easily but I can't. The best decision is to kill myself." She said.

"Shruti put the gun down now." He shouted.

"No...not until you tell me why you hate me? What did I do wrong? I gave you privacy when you needed and I stood with you when Geetha was in that situation but you just left me as if I don't belong in your life." She said.

"Some things can't be told Shruti...I can't make up any more lies in front of you and I don't have an answer cause I don't hate you." He said.

"Yea sure." She said looking at a locked box that she had not seen yet.

Arjun quickly grabs it as Shruti tries to get it out of his hand She takes the gun again to blackmail him.

"You thought I was scared to shoot myself?" She asked as he sighs.

"You know what? Shoot yourself. I don't give a shit." He said as he started to walk out of the room as he hears a sound.