Chapter 3

The following days at Uni was not the same for Shruti. She was only worried if she would fall in love with him all over again. She didn't explain to her friends about anything but all they figured out on their own was that Arjun and Shruti have broken up 2 years ago when she was just 18 and probably during school.

Shruti couldn't even concentrate on her classes and she lost the inspiration to finish up her script. Her friends couldn't see her in that situation.

"Shruti...you have 2 freaking days to finish up your script...why are you letting him effect you? Remember Mrs. Rodriguez said she would email people with power to get one of your stories to get it turned into a movie." Kriti said as they were sitting down on a bench as Arjun walked by.

He hid behind a bush listening to what Kriti was saying. He felt guilty once again for hurting her but it was not safe for her to be close to him whatsoever.

"Leave me alone." Shruti said as she took the chain he had given to her and let her tears take over.

She quickly opened up her bag and found a little glass bottle with a letter in it. She opened it up and threw the bottle on the ground. She turned around to where she threw it when she realized the glasses aren't broken. She saw Arjun holding the bottle and walked toward her.

"Don't liter." He said as he sat down next to her.

"You still write i see." He said when she didn't say a word.

"Gifts are meant to be cherished and not thrown on the floor." He said.

"Says the man that broke my heart." Shruti mumbled.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Sorry for what? There in no relationship between us no more." Shruti said.

"I am sorry for what I did 2 years back. Situations made me choose the wrong decision about our relationship. I won't call it wrong and I still don't regret the decision I made cause that's what is best for both of us." He said.

"Yeah right..us...there was no us...it's you and Me...separate...I was a just a stupid idiot and you thought you could take advantage and just used me as your time pass.

"What the hell? Time pass? What is wrong with you Shruti, you know me more than I know myself." He was losing his coolness.

"Shruti...I really want to tell you something.." He said.

"Forget I even exist if you hate me that much. Just keep writing and get that dream of yours achieved and don't forget your classes either. You don't want your parents screaming at you when your grades are bad." He said smiling as she looked at him amazed.

"Don't talk to me Arjun. It would only make me want to cry in your shoulder forever...but you won't be there for me...I feel so weak." Shruti cried.

"I'll leave you alone...and I won't speak to you...just remember to follow what your heart wants and don't let your thoughts about me back stab your dreams." He said.

"And here...This is for you." He said.

"What is that?" She asked wiping her tears.

"Your story...I saw you discussing this with those people. Why rewrite it when you already wrote it 4 years ago? I always kept it in case you would want this story ever again." He said.

"Thank you." she said as he handed it to her and walked away.