Chapter 17

"Alright...take her back...we'll deal with this one soon." He said looking at Shruti.

"Here, wear this." He threw a some pieces of clothing at her as she looked away ignoring.

"Wear it or I'll kill your best friend. We still havn't taken her back home." He said.

"No, I won't wear this." She said.

"Wear it now or else..." He said as he kicked her in the stomach.

"No...kill me here. I won't wear it." She said wiping her tears.

"You won't listen will you?" He asked chocking her neck.

"Ahhh." Shruti cried as Geetha's fingers started to move though they never found out.

"Wear it..." He said.

"If you don't wear it, I'll be ripping your clothes off." He said as Shruti stared at him.

"What are you looking at?" He said as he pulled on her shirt.

"You will regret this...as soon as my arjun shows up." Shruti said.

"Your Arjun will only come here after you're taken away to...the carribean...you know where we are right?" He asked.

"Galveston...there is no way your Arjun will swim his way to where we will be going to." He said.

"Fuck you." She said.

"Yes...darling...they will be fucking you there..." He said as she spit on his face.

"Hey..." He slapped her hard as she fainted.

"Great...now it's gonna take her another hour to wake up." He said as he got up and kicked her stomach in frustration before leaving.

"What are you waiting for? Take the other girl back." He shouted as geetha's eyes started to twitch.

Soon Geetha was taken back to the house back into her room in secret. The uncles were thinking of killing arjun next but how? They decided to keep Geetha in coma until Arjun dies.

"Uncles...It's 30 mins." He said as he walked upstairs to geetha's room as they stood there waiting for him to go upstairs.

"Shru....Shru...Arj..un..." Geetha was mumbling as Arjun looked at Geetha surprised and happy that she was waking up.

"Geetha...Geetha wake up?" Arjun said as he kissed her forehead.

"Shruti...save her....galveston..." She was mumbling just words that didn't make much sense.

"Carribean..." She said as Arjun realized she just told him where they were. They were in Galveston.

"Geetha?" Arjun said kissing her forehead again..

"Please wake up...where is Shruti?" He asked.

"Arjun...Arjun..." She was saying as she opened her eyes with one blink.

"Arjun...Arjun...she believes you...go save her...please arjun...he kicked her and she fainted...go please...it's about 20 mins away from here." She said all in one go before fainting.

"Geetha?" He said as he got a waterbottle and sprinkled water on her face and fed her the water. Her body was weak and he had to give her glucose.

"Geetha...darling...no matter what happens...don't open your eyes." He said as she held her hand.

"Fast Arjun.." She said as he smiled and left to find Shruti.

Shruti finally woke up with pain in her stomach and a huge headache. She wished she was just dreaming but no, this was actually happening. The set of clothes the man had thrown at her was still near her. She looked up to see 2 men standing there staring at her.

"Go wear it." One of them shouted.

"No.." Shruti said.