Chapter 2

"Rule number 1..." He paused and turned to the door where Shruti and her friends stood.

"Theatre class is that way." He said in a harsh tone giving a shock treatment to Harish and Kriti who stood there confused while Shruti stared at him.

"No sir, we're in this class." Harish said.

He glanced at Shruti before turning his attention to Harish. He moved his arm indicating them to take their seat.

"Rule number 1" He said as He looked straight into Shruti's eyes.

"Attendance....You must be here at least 95% of the time. You must never be late to my class and If you ever come even a second after that clock strikes 9, you will not be allowed in my class therefore you're attendance will be affected." He said.

"I see some of us do not have the first rule fixed in order to get the next 2 but I'll excuse you three for today and today only." He said as Shruti smirked.

"Rule Number 2..." He said looking at everyone.

"No Cheating allowed whatsoever." He said.

"I had been a student just like y'all so don't even try. If you see your dear friends cheating, please let me know or else everyone in the class will have to do busy work and you do not want to do that. " He said smirking.

"And the third rule is...." He stopped as the whole class watched him.

"Any guesses?' He asked.

"The third rule I am about to kick him in the ass. How dare he try to control us. Dr. King hasn't even made us do shit and who gave this idiot the rights?" Shruti whispered to Kriti as Arjun turned to Shruti.

"Ms. Vishwanathan...You have an answer?" He asked in a sharp voice.

"Arjun..I'm gonna kill you for doing this to me..." She mumbled as she got up.

"No sir." She said.

"Then what is the need to be talking while I'm talking?" He asked.

"I wasn't talking when you were talking sir..I was only talking afterwards." She said smirking as people started to talk.

"Silence." He shouted as it became pin drop silent.

"And this brings us to the 3rd rule which is leave my class and don't come in my class if you are not going to be physically and mentally present in my class. Which includes not talking shit when I am doing a lecture...just like how ms. Vishwanathan just broke. " He said.

"Arrrggg." She mentally screamed as the bell rang saving them all from a man with Anger issues.

Everyone started to leave as he called Shruti by her last name.

"MS. Vishwanathan. May I talk to you?" He asked.

"What do you want Arjun?" She asked as soon as everybody except her friends had left.

"It's Mr. Reddy." He said.

"Why are you here? Isn't what you have already done not enough?" She asked.

"I don't think why I am here concerns you in any way Ma'am." He said.

Neither is calling me after class for no fucking reason." She said.

"I don't talk to random people without a reason." He said.

"Say it quickly, I need to leave." She said.

"You forgot to take this back." He said handing her a chain as a lone tear dropped down her eyes.

She quickly wipes her tear and snatched the chain from his hand and left with no words. Arjun watched her leave with a straight face.

"How does he know who and what is happening?" Kriti asked as Shruti stayed silent not saying a single word. She knew she would cry if she told her what it was all about.

"Shruti, We have been begging you for the past 1 hour...tell us what the hell is going on." Harish shouted this time bringing her back to reality.

"Who is he?" Harish asked.

"My Ex." She said as she got up and left.