Chapter 16

"No...please leave her...she is lifeless already...don't do anything to her...please...Kill me instead." Shruti said.

"Haha no...we will sent her away with you if she woke up but as you know she is in coma and may never wake up ever again." he said.

"No sir, please...don't kill her. Please..." Shruti was begging now.

"And you can't die easily...you're gonna make us Rich. if we sell you, do you know how much money we get?" He asked.

"I can get you more money if you let us go." Shruti said.

"How do I trust you?" He asked.

"Do you know Arjun Reddy Productions? She's Arjun Reddy's sister and he would do anything for her." She said as he smiled cheaply.

"Arjun Redy production was whom told us to kidnap y'all...and what makes you think the guy would do this?" He asked as Shruti's eyes widen.

"His family might but not him." Shruti cried not believing them.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"You just watch and see, my Arjun will come kill you all." She said.

Arjun went to the place where they ship the girls to another destination. He caught the guys and saved the girls who were already there. They were safely sent back to their houses.

"How do we find the actual place?" Arjun thought as he remembered about his uncles.

He now knows who to arrest and Shruti's missing and so is Geetha...he can get them back only if he lets his uncles know that he would put them in jail.

"Uncle..." Arjun called one of his uncles.

"What happened Arjun?" He asked.

"Where is Geetha?" He asked.

"Geetha? She is upstairs..." He said.

"Are you sure?" Arjun asked getting the recording.

"Amma had not seen this yet...but I'll give you half an hour and if I don't see Geetha asleep on the bed, I'll sent this audio over to the police." Arjun said.

"What are you talking about? That wasn't even us...and..." He was saying as the other uncle came.

"I'll go check on Geetha now then?" He asked.

"No...no...wait.." He pulled Arjun as Arjun's mom came toward them.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Huh? What happened? Nothing happen." The other uncle said.

"Ok, I'll get going...and I'll be back in 29 mins to see Geetha. Maybe give her some kind of psychological treatments?" Arjun said as he went to his room.

The uncles stood there confused. They didn't know what to do. They didn't want to go to jail but they knew Arjun would sent them to jail if Geetha wasn't there.

"Call him and tell him to bring her back...now." The other one screamed.

"Fine...i told you not to do this but you did without listening to me...and kidnapping that girl was also your idea...she ended up sending what we said to Arjun and now he would know it's us if she went missing." He said.

Back where Shruti and Geetha was kidnapped, The men were getting ready to take Geetha away to kill her.

Shruti was pulling on Geetha screaming for her to wake up as a tear dropped down Geetha's eyes.

"Geetha...get up yaar...please...Arjun's coming for us...don't worry...just wake up..." She was screaming while crying for her first best friend.

Suddenly a phone rang and disturbed them. The men walked toward them with the phone..

"Bring Geetha back...do it fast....don't kill her." One of the uncles said as Shruti smiled.

"What about the other girl?" The man asked.

"Do whatever you want with her since she got into trafficking herself and this had nothing to do with me. Plus it wasn't my fault she got caught when we were kidnapping Geetha." He said as Shruti smiled defeatedly.