Chapter 10

"For your kind information, I am your Proffessor and that's all you need to know to be in this class...Now please leave before the class comes in." He said as he went to the seat.

She quickly got to the door and locked it. He turned around and looked at it shocked. He didn't know what she was going to do but he started to figure out that she found out.

"Now tell me..Mr.Aravind Prasad...who are you?" She asked with a smirk walking toward him.

"How did you find out?" He asked.

"Arjun...you Fucking lied to me...Why Arjun? I don't understand...So your imaginary girlfriend was more important to you than me. And then you were happy to leave me to rust all by myself. I had nobody...did you understand that? Suddenly when everything I had was taken away, you thought i was going to sit at home all chill? You stopped visiting..." She said as tears dropped down her eyes.

"After I saw Geetha in that situation, I decided to find out who brought her to this condition. It didn't take me more than an year to pinpoint everyone involved but to get revenge, I had to become a cop an undercover cop. That's what I did and I'm here to get revenge as a brother to all the girls who had been raped and killed because of that psycho." He said.

"What are you saying?" She asked.

"Then why professor?" she asked.

"They provided me this job here to teach psychology since I already had my bachelor's in psychology and finished my Masters too." He said.

"So...he's here?" She asked.

"The clues led me here." He said.

"Then why are you staying away from me?" she asked.

"The bell will be ringing any minute." He said as he ran to the door.

"No tell me." she said pulling him away from the door.

"Listen Shruti..I don't like you." He said as he opened the door and she went to her seat and put her head up crying.

As soon as the bell rang to release everybody, she dashed out of the room and didn't come back to the class tho Harish and Kriti were looking for her everywhere.

"Sir, have you seen Shruti anywhere? I know she came since she called us." Harish asked Arjun.

"She probably went home." He said seriously.

"Why?" He asked.

Soon, the 2 went to meet Shruti who was sitting there crying. She explained everything that had happened. He had told her he didn't like her but she saw pain in his eyes when he said that.

"Look dude, if you know for sure that he still loves you, start making him jealous. Tell him you also have a boyfriend and show off. He has to react to this." Kriti said.

"Where are we going to go for a boyfriend now?" Harish asked.

"There were so many guys who were after Shru but she rejected them. I bet one of them would still want her." Kriti said.

"Let's go boyfriend hunting and explain the situation to him." Kriti and Harish planned as Shruti stood there deciding if this was a good idea.

Arjun was busy with his investigations. He had realized that the men were not easy to catch though he found out everyone involved in his sister's kidnap, he knew they all had a head.

The next day at Uni, Arjun ignored Shruti and it hurt her way more than she ever thought. She turned to see her Ashiq smiling at her. She had honestly hated him since he would stalk her everywhere but today, she didn't mind it since the only thing that was running in her head was to make Arjun jealous.

"Ashiq...right?" She asked.

"You know my name?" He asked in nerdy voice.

He was the class nerd and one of the most innocent people out there.

"Hey...guys..." Kriti and Harish said smirking.