Chapter 18

"We never had a girl so...so.." He started as the guy from earlier came back.

"Looks like she actually wants us to undress her." He said as Shruti looked around scared.

"Alright guys, she's a tigress...hold her hands." He said as the men held her hands.

"Please...just kill me instead..." She screamed.

"What's with brown girls and virginity?" The man asked as he started to rip her shirt.

"Please...no..stop..." She was shouting trying to kick them.

As soon as he pulled off her shirt, she was standing in her undershirt. As soon as the guy was pulling on her undershirt, she used all her strength to run away. She picked up the knife and brought it near her neck.

"I will...cut my neck if you come anywhere near me." She said.

"Put the knife down girl...i'll let you go." He said.

"What are the chances that you would let me go as soon as I put it down? I would rather die than vitness this...I wonder how you will ship a lifeless girl's body your filthy monsters." She said as her hands were shaking.

"Atleast wait for your Arjun sweetheart...who knows...he might even come to save you...don't you want to live with him?" The guy asked.

"Arjun will not leave you if he sees me dead."She said closing her eyes as she brought the knife closer to her neck remembering her moments with arjun.

Suddenly, she felt the knife pulled out of her hand as she opened her eyes to see what happened.

"Dead? I won't let them be for getting you in this situation in the first place." He said hugging shurti's shivering body.

"Arjun..." She hugged him as he pointed the gun at them.

Soon Arjun's team covered them on all sides as Arjun walked toward them pulling Shruti with him.

"Who kicked you Shru?" He asked smiling.

"Him." Shruti pointed at the guy..

"Who ripped your shirt?" He asked.

"Him." Shruti said pointing to the same guy.

And before she finished, arjun shot him in the stomach. The man held his stomach in pain as the police arrested him.

"Kick him shru..." He said as shruti smiled and kicked him in the stomach.

Soon after they were arrested, they stopped all the girls who were going to be shipped to the carribean.

"Arjun.." Shruti said as he took his shirt off and wrapped it around her.

"I'm here now...don't worry.." He said hugging her.

Arjun took Shruti back home as the men were arrested and they were after Arjun's uncles.

"How did you find me?" She asked still in his arms.

"Geetha woke up...she...told me everything." He said.

"Really?" She asked smiling and then held her stomach in pain.

"Are you ok?" He asked as he touched her stomach. He looked at his hand and saw blood.

"Go to the hospital now." He ordered.

"No arjun...let's go home...I need to see Geetha..' Shruti said.

"Shruti...please." He said.

"No Arjun...we can call the doctor home cause it's not safe and look, i'm scared about geetha. How could you just leave her like that?" She asked as he smiled at her.