~2~

Author's note:
I am up with next chapter. Please do read and tell me how it is?

***°***

Jimin's Pov

"I'm home", he shouted as he entered and went inside his room. Is he telling that to the walls? Such a heartless person he is. Does he even care if he is having a brother in the house?

I knocked his door

"Will you eat dinner or not?", I yelled on one side of the door.

"I will eat it later", he yelled back. When did he ever eat dinner with me? I sighed to myself and ate the ramen quickly. I took my bag and headed outside. I paced my steps towards the shining building.

I changed my dress and wore the uniform. As soon as I enter, Eun Ae waved her hand and I waved my hand back at her smiling. She is a stripper over here. I could tell she was busy pleasing the old man in front of her.

I settled myself in the counter and smiled at the customers. I work here as a bartender. Though I am underage to work over here, I need money to support myself. My brother is busy clearing the loans our parents left on us. I had to create fake id and Taehyung helped me over it. One of his friends does that and he got it done for me.

This job is pretty good, pays me enough for the rent and my tuition fees. Sometimes, I get bonus for special occasions and the best part is the tips. The people who attend the parties hosted by this bar are holy rich and my hospitality is equal to their expectations.

I never told my brother that I work here. I am sure he would not let me do this work for him being a lawyer. He just started his practice and I hope it goes well. At least then, he might try to talk to me. We could be like normal brothers.

A young lady in a baby doll dress appeared in front of me, carefully placing her shimmering white wallet on the counter.

"Veuve Clicquot", she ordered and I bowed. I looked for the bottle and found it. It is the most exquisite one of the whole collection of champagnes over her and the most expensive one in this bar. I poured her a glass and she took the glass in the classiest way.

Wrapping her slender fingers around the glass, she took a sip and stared me. The gaze of rich woman is the most frightening one especially the ones on drink.

"Pour me some more", she ordered and I did as she told. The dress she wore hugged her tight and the lace revealed the most of her body. I am used to these sights now. At first I used to rush to the washrooms to not make my embarrassment obvious.

"How much?", she asked with a seductive tone.

"I will calculate the bill and pass it to the receptionist ma'am, you can pay it there", I directed her the spot but her gaze didn't leave my body. Her eyes ran through the upper part of my body and I felt myself nervous.

"How much for a night?", she finally spoke up. I expected this already.

"I am sorry ma'am , I am not here for that service, I could just help you with the drinks", I politely rejected and she turned to go muttering something under her breath which I don't care about.

As time passed by, the customers increase and that makes me busy. Some fall on the counter getting drunk and I have to request them continuously to make space for the rest of the customers.

It was almost 12:40 and I am glad that my shift will be over. The bar will be closed at 1 AM on normal days and it can extend till 3 AM during parties and stuff. Most of the customers left already and I feel free now.