~24~

Author's note:
Hola peeps! This is a crucial chapter and it reveals everything. Hope you like it! Be safe and take care of yourself everyone. Happy reading!!

***°***

Jimin's Pov

"Hyung! What the hell! How can I leave Yuri like that?", I yelled at him as he pushed me into the car. Yuri is in danger now and I need to save her.

"Don't you think I don't know that? I know that she is in danger but if you go now, there could be no chance to save her", he yelled at me.

"Tell me. Do you want to survive and save her or die and leave her to those bastards?", he asked in a serious tone. I want to save her at any cost. I will do anything to save her.

"I just want to save her Hyung", I mouthed and he nodded. He walked to the other side of the car and pulled himself into the driver's seat. I looked at that street which is still filled with smoke. I am scared of her and Mr. Kang. I don't even know what had happened to him.

"They killed him", Hyung blurted and I was shocked.

"They killed Mr. Kang Jimin ah", he had tears in his eyes while he spoke. Was her father dead? Does Yuri know this?

"How? And when?", I asked him, my heart already aching with the sudden death news.

"This case a dangerous one. And that's the reason I came to you guys before and followed you till here. I know something like this would happen. But I was too late, I was too late Jimin ah", his grip on the steering tightened and tears rolled down his cheek.

"I saw him being stabbed and it would be foolish if I try to go and save him. There were ten people with swords and I know I could do nothing. So, I came from the other end to save you guys. But, Yuri took a wrong move", he blurted lowering his head

"She must have not run out of the car. She must have just stayed so that I could have saved her along with you.", he hit the steering.

"They have taken her but I don't think they would kill her. All the proofs against them are known to her and you. So, killing her would be a dickmove", Hyung stated and I was somehow relieved that she will still be alive.

"But Hyung, what are we going to do now. All the thing which is planned is destroyed in a snap. Mr. Kang's dead, Yuri is kidnapped and the proofs with Mr. Kang must have been taken away already. We don't have anything right now to save them", I held my head in disappointment. It's true that Yuri won't be killed but she couldn't be saved either.

"The trail is postponed to tomorrow Jimin ah", Hyung looked at his phone and spoke. Mr. Kang is no more. How could the trail still be taking place?

"I have decided one thing Jimin ah", Hyung spoke and I looked at him. He was tensed and is looking uneasy.

"I am taking up the case of Star Dust Corp", he spoke making me shocked. What? Is he putting himself in risk now?

"Hyung, it's a risky task. You can't do it. Moreover, you don't have anything to prove right now", I told him and he let out a sigh.

"I have some proof"

• • •

I walked into his room for the first time since long. It was my first time to see so many documents and files scattered everywhere. He had a pinboard and it was all related to that corporation. I remember him telling me that he was also working on the same case. But why is he so interested in this when Mr. Kang already took the charge.