~18~

Author's note:
Hola peeps!! I am back now with the next part. My exams are done and I will be updating the story normally from today. And sorry for the gap!! Please do vote and comment if you like this part!!

***°***

Jimin's Pov

"Yes, idiot", she literally yelled holding the flowers I got for her. She immediately turned to me still on my hold and hit me on my chest. Ahh! What was that for?

"You are such an idiot you know? I was so worried when you told me that you wouldn't be coming to my house in the morning. I was so scared if you are embarrassed to date me", I pecked her lips to shut her mouth. Why would I be embarrassed to have feelings for her?

"I feel more than lucky to fall for you Yuri ah", I spoke brushing her nose and she turned red. It really hits me different when she blushes at my words. She was never an easy one to fall for words and I am glad that I am having an effect on her now.

We pulled out when Taehyung cleared his throat to bring us out of reality. He clapped for us and I smiled at him. Had he not been there, I wouldn't have even realized what my feelings for her are. In fact, he is the one who helped me unlock her locker. He knows how to break the locks, of course not something he could be proud of.

"Get a room to continue. I am still a kid here", Taehyung scoffed at us and we chuckled at his face.

"Are you jealous that I got a girlfriend?",I teased

"No, he isn't jealous that you got a girlfriend. He is jealous that I got a boyfriend", Yuri mouthed making Taehyung shoot glares at us. He then scrunched his nose displaying his annoyance.

"I am scared as I swore that Yuri' boyfriend will commit suicide not knowing that it would be you", he stated making me gulp. I remember their discussion during the lunch that day.

"If humans swear, it might happen. It doesn't apply for aliens. So don't worry Jimin ah", Yuri placed her hand on my shoulder and I was trying hard to control my laughter. Finally I burst it out and so did Yuri. Taehyung was glaring at us as if he would eat us alive.

"I shouldn't have helped you in the first case", he scowled and walked to his locker. Yuri looked at me surprised.

"Which help?", she asked and I showed her locker.

"Breaking this and also making me realise my feelings for you. I owe him so much for that", I told her and she hugged me. I hugged her back, sliding my fingers through her loose hairs. The soft side of Yuri is something which endears me the most.

"I owe him too", she blurted and pulled out of the hug. I very well knew she considers Taehyung as her friend and all that she speaks is just for fun. Irritating Taehyung is really fun, even I agree to that point. And true to Yuri's words, I wonder what kind of girlfriend he would get. But if he truly loves her, I am ready to do anything for him just like he did for me.

"Achoo", she sneezed and I looked at her.

"Don't tell me you caught cold?", I asked and she nodded. I ruffled her hair while she scrunched her running nose. I should not have let her drench in the rain for so long.

We held hands and walked together to the class and the students started walking in. Some saw us and whispered something and some just ignored us. Nevertheless, I still held her hand and got seated in our places.