~25~

Author's note:
Hola peeps! The book is almost ending now... Hope you like this chappy and do vote and comment!!!

***°***

Ugh! My head is paining now. Where the hell am I? I looked around and I felt the place familiar. And I realized where I am. How could I forget this place when I lived here for one year? It's so similar though not exactly the same. They dumped me in the same room again. Wow!

And I realized that they killed my dad. The person who cared about me just like my own father and made me feel like a family was killed by these scumbags. I lost him. I lost him because of these bastards. Tears rolled down my cheek remembering him soaking in blood.

"I will miss you so much Dad", I cried and crashed down.

"Are you okay?", a voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at the person and she looked so much familiar.

"Oh My!", she covered her mouth as she looked at me.

"You are Jimin's girl if I am not wrong", she spoke and I realized who she was. She is the girl who works in the same bar as Jimin and is actually close to her. I remember him feeling guilty for not saving her that night.

"I am Eun Ae", she let out a smile and I looked back. I am not in a mood to smile now. I got up as she helped me and stood by myself.

"I am Yuri and as you know, I am Jimin's girlfriend", I told her and she nodded.

"Didn't they do anything with you?", I asked her and her face turned into a sad one.

"They gave me some exercises in the first and I didn't really understand what this is. And the second night, when I was forced to do that. I understood that this is a prostitution cell", she had water in her eyes and I squeezed her hand. I know that feeling when you realize where you are and when you are forced to give yourself to a stranger.

"Did it pain?", I asked her and she nodded.

"It pained so much. But I am more worried about my mother. I need to see her", she spoke and I nodded. I remember Jimin telling me that she is the only source of income in her house and that her mother is not really well.

"Nothing will happen to her. Don't worry", I told her and she nodded.

"I don't think you are in a situation to console me. You don't look good yourself", she stated and my eyes glistened remembering my dad. They killed my dad pathetically and I could do nothing except cry and fall back into the same cage.

"They killed my dad", I finally blurt it out and she pulled me for a hug instantly. I held her and sobbed out. I still can't get over the fact that I can't see him alive anymore. I didn't even spend more time with him. Why should he leave so fast? Why couldn't it be me? Why should it be him?

I remember his words very clearly and the way he trained me in his study room

"Yuri ah you were hurt by them. I know seeing them would make you scared but the court doesn't know that thing. Their lawyer will try to divert you, they will try to turn your words. But you have to not change your words. Tell them exactly what happened. Don't look anywhere except his eyes. That will radiate confidence. And they could nothing but note down your points. But even if you mess up, we have back up remember? I have the proofs, so don't feel that you have spoiled everything. Just stay with the same word till last. Okay?", he patted my head with a smile and I nodded.