~23~

Author's note:
Hola peeps! I am back with the next part. J am sorry that I couldn't publish yesterday since wattpad was not able to publish my story or save the data. Hope you like it and happy reading!!!

***°***

Jimin kept looking at the pic with great concentration. Does he know her? I saw dad looking at Jimin's face with some expecting look. I wonder what's happening.

"Did you see her anywhere?", dad asked and Jimin pressed his lips into a thin line. After a moment of silence, he shook his head lightly.

"No, I didn't see her", he spoke still looking unsure. Dad let out a small sigh and then turned towards the files.

"I am going to burn them all", he declared and we both looked at him in shock. What the hell! Why would he burn down all the evidence he struggled to get for about 2 years.

"Are you serious dad?", I asked him still dumbfounded by his words.

"We don't need the paper evidence. A hard copy would only lead to danger. I have already them stored in soft copy. The whole evidence is in this pen drive", he showed me the drive and I sighed in relief. I thought he lost his mind when he wanted to burn the evidence.

"Sir you should make two copies. I don't think having just one is safe enough", Jimin mouthed and I nodded.

"I already have it ready. So, don't worry.", Dad spoke and I smiled. Thank God! We are now ready to fight against that monstrous corporation. I badly pray that we must win. The girls stuck over there don't deserve any of that.

I looked at dad and let out a small smile. He lost his wife in the first case and the only daughter he cherished is killed by those fucking bastards. How could they be so horrendous? First, they take away the girls against their wish and then do business using us as prostitutes. And if they escape, they will kill them. Like, seriously? What right do they have on someone's life?

My parents abandoned me to and sold me to them. I could never consider them as my parents in the first case. They are useless scumbags who threw away their daughter in a sex jail. What kind of humans are they?

And here is the man who loved her daughter more than anything but was taken away by force. Just like me, she must have not even known what is happening over there. She must have been forced to have sex with unknown men. She must have cried in helplessnes just like me. And she tried to escape just like me, I guess.

Because as far as I remember, the ones who escape from them would be dead in the most pathetic condition. There must be a higher chance of her trying to escape and I am sure if she had done that, they must have killed her. Either way, they are the reasons of her death.

I now understood why he adopted me and tried to shower love on me. It hit me now, why he had cried on the day I referred him as dad. He must have been badly missing his daughter. I am not going to let those bastards be in peace. They have to die, they have to be tortured just like how they did to other people.

"Well, you two go and take rest now. And have dinner", he told us.

"Aren't you going to eat with us?", I asked him and he shook his head in negation.

"I need to do some more work, gather some permissions and it will take time", he told and we nodded. I just hope this case winds up soon and those bastards get their round of hell.

"But please be careful ad take care of yourself", I mouthed and he ruffled my hair. I don't want to lose this man ever. He has been really a great dad to me. We never knew about each other before that night. Yet, he took care of me like his own child. I am grateful to him throughout my life.