~16~

Author's note:
So peeps! I am back with the next part. And this one's a bit long and I apologize for that. Hope you like it and please do vote and comment.

***°***

Jimin's Pov

I combed her hair today and it looked breathtakingly beautiful. To be honest, I am the biggest admirer of her hair. The braid looked so good on her with little strands coming out making it look slightly frizzy, adding more charm.

She changed herself into school uniform and she talked about she spent her week with her dad. She enjoyed all the delicious foods made by her dad and that she felt so happy. Seeing her smiling makes my heart flutter.

"Yuri", Taehyung ran to us as soon as we entered the school. It was as if he was waiting for us.

"How are you? Jimin told me that you aren't well", he asked with concern.

"Omo alien, did you seriously miss me?", Yuri teased him and he scrunched his nose.

"I shouldn't have asked you that in the first place", he scoffed at her and she let out a chuckle. She ruffled his hair and he shooed her hand away pretending to be mad at her.

"I will be honest. I missed you alien", she stated and I was shocked. Did she really admit that to him? More than that, I was shocked at Taehyung's reaction. I thought he would tease her but he hugged her and she almost stumbled on her leg.

"Yah! Leave her", I pulled him from her and she looked at him dumfounded.

"You are really an alien", she muttered while Taehyung laughed.

"Wait! Did you comb your hair?", Taehyung looked shocked at the new hairstyle of Yuri.

"Isn't it pretty?", she boasted her braid and Jimin felt so proud of himself.

"I wonder who did it as I am sure you wouldn't do that", he stated and we both looked at him confused and then at each other. How can he be so confident?

"Because your hands only know how to hit someone", he completed and Yuri stamped his feet while he winced in pain holding his one leg and hopping, producing weird sounds of pain.

"You are seriously one species of alien", she scowled at him and he gave a goofy smile in return.

"You have to see Jimin's alienic behaviour when you were absent to school all the time. He looked all sullen as if he had lost something", Taehyung stated as we walked to the lockers. I shot a glare at him while Yuri looked at me an unreadable expression.

Why did she stare me like that? She didn't even feel happy or sad, nor did she tease me. What's wrong with her? Is she alright? I looked at her picking the books from her locker and walked away to the class without speaking a word.

"Yah Kim Taehyung, why did you even tell that?", I yelled at him and all the students looked at us.

"I just told the truth", he spoke casually and picked up the books, stuffing them into his bag.

"And by the way, why did you guys come together?", he raised his brow and I got no words. He then gave me a suspicious gaze at my silence. Speak something Jimin.

"I walked her to school", I finally answered him but the look on his face didn't change.

"Were you with her the last night?", he asked me and I immediately shook my head as I now understood what is going on in his head. A part of me felt scared if he saw us together yesterday.