~12~

Author's note:
Thank you all for reading the story. Hope you enjoy this part

***°***

She trailed her lips over mine and I placed my arms for support. What the hell is she doing? Is she drunk in the day? I tried pushing her

"Please", she spoke and pressed on my lips again. What's wrong with her? Did a dog bite her on the way? After a minute or so, she released and took a deep breath. She held her hair and took a deep sigh. I should be the one doing that.

"I am sorry", she lowered her head and was sweating profusely. I just held her hand and took her to the convenience store. She didn't speak anything and just stayed silent the whole time lost in some thoughts.

"Yuri, are you alright?", I asked her and she simply nodded her head. I didn't care about the kiss now. I knew something is bothering her and that is more important the kiss now. But why did she kiss me all of a sudden? I just can't get that out of my mind.

I brought us chocolate milk and we walked out. I looked at her taking glances now and then and trying to keep her head low.

"Why did you kiss me Yuri?", I asked her finally as I couldn't contain my curiosity.

"It's just that....", she kept stuttering and finally took a sigh.

"It's just that I felt like kissing you", she finally let out and I widened my eyes at her statement. I shook my head in disbelief.

"Yah! Are you drunk or what?", I snapped at her and she simply smiled.

"Why? Did I take away your first kiss, little boy?", she ruffled my hair and I shoved her hand away. Does she think I will be satisfied with a lie? She kept chuckling and I held her hand. She looked at me in bewilderment and I pulled her close.

"Kiss me again", I asked her and she looked thunderstruck. She tried to wiggle from my hold but I pulled her close making her drop her chocolate milk.

"Jimin, what are you doing?", she stuttered looking nervous and I left her. She stood frozen in her spot and I stepped towards her.

"You felt like kissing right? Then why didn't you kiss me when I asked you?", I raised my brows and she looked away trying to avoid my gaze.

"What are you hiding Yuri? I know you didn't kiss me because you felt like it", I stated and she looked at me with her eyes wide agape.

"Cat caught your tongue?", I smirked and she stepped back.

"Let's just not talk about it", she spoke and started pacing her steps. I hurried my steps to reach her pace.

"Yuri, aren't we friends?", I asked her and she shook her head in negation.

"Don't you trust me enough?", I held her hand making her stop and she tried to pull out.

"What are you doing Jimin? We are friends, I agree with that. But that doesn't mean that I need to share my everything to you", she yelled at me and I felt hurt at her words. I knew something is off about her since the day I met her. I always wanted to know what happened to her when she went missing for an year.

"What are you speaking Yuri?", I tried to be calm though I am feeling mad at her words. I don't know why but I really felt angered at her words. I knew we just became friends but still, the curiosity is killing me, just because it's related to her.