~26~

Author's note:
Hola peeps!! I am back with the next part. This is a short update and a double update for someone special... Okay cool! Let's get in now...

***°***

Jimin's pov

"Taehyung ah", I lifted the call.

"Jimin ah, why are you not here yet?", he asked me and I remembered that I am having an audition today. Well, I am in no condition to go out. Minho Hyung warned us strictly that we are not supposed to go out at any cost.

"I can't come, Taehyung ah", I told him and I could hear no word on the other side.

"I will not be participating then", he stated and I was shocked. I know Taehyung is one kind of stubborn kid and I am scared if he will spoil this audition. He can't let go of the opportunity because of me.

"Taehyung ah, don't be a kid. You participate in it and I am sure you will get selected", I tried to encourage him in order to convince him but I could hear his whines already.

"Jimin ah, I heard the news that Mr. Kang is no more. I know you will not be coming and I will not be participating. I will only go to a company with you", he stated and now I am wondering what to do.

"Jimin ah, are you safe? Where are you now?", he asked and I could notice the concern and worry in his voice.

"I am safe Taehyung ah. Don't worry about me now. I am with Hyung and Minho Hyung is helping us", I told him and he hummed. He knows about Minho hyung and that he is a cop.

"Jimin ah, we will get into another audition. If not Big hit, there will be another one like Jin Hit", he started and I shook my head now. I don't want him to do this. What if he has a fair chance of getting selected? No way! Don't be stupid Taehyung ah.

"Taehyung, don't be a fool okay? We tried auditing for some companies and we didn't get selected. You can't leave this chance just because I will not be with you. We will be together, no matter what. It doesn't require that we have to work under the same company okay?", I told him seriously and I could hear his sobs on the other side. Ugh! No! I don't want him to cry.

"Wasn't it your idea Jiminie? That we both be selected under same company and work together. Now you want me to go there alone? No way! I won't go", he was being stubborn and spoke in his cracked voice.

"Taehyung ah", I called but there was no response. Oh God! This guy is seriously losing his chance. I need to do something.

"Sunbae", I heard another voice from the other side and wondered who it could be.

"Jimin Sunbae, I am Jungkook speaking", he continued and I realised it was Jeon Jungkook. Ahh! I remember Taehyung telling me that it was Jungkook who mentioned him about the audition.

"Yes, Jungkook. How is Taehyung over there?", I asked him as I can only depend on him to know how that idiot is being there.

"Uh! I don't know how to say this but he is being a crybaby now. We are outside the building Sunbae and he is not coming inside", he spoke and I am thinking how to make him convinced.

"Sunbae, why are you not coming? You are talented enough to participate in this audition", though his words made me happy, I just can't do it.

"I am in an important work Jungkook. Please take care of him for me", I requested him and I could hear some disturbance over there. I could understand that Taehyung is trying to grab the phone from him.

"I will take care of him Jimin Sunbae. Don't worry and we will manage about you also", he spoke on the other side making me surprised. What does he mean by manage? How is he going to do that?

"Jimin ah", I could hear Taehyung now.

"Taehyung ah, don't worry about me and do your best okay? Don't you dare come out crying and I will kick your ass if you don't get selected. We will see if there is another set of audition okay? I will try okay?", I told him and he hummed.

"And don't you dare cry okay?", I told him and heard his hum.

"Do well. Hwaiting! ", I cheered for him. He is my only best friend after all .

"Jimin ah", he called and I hummed.

"What about Yuri?", he asked and I am at loss of words. I am sure he would panic if I say that Yuri is taken away by those assholes and spoil the audition.

"I will talk to you later, Hyung is calling me", I hung the call not hearing his side. Just do well Taehyung ah!!

"Did you complete that?", Hyung asked Minho Hyung and the latter nodded. Minho Hyung smiled at me and patted my head.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine", he stated and I just nodded. Mr. Kang's death and Hyung's past with Kang Yuna is already too much to take in. And I am more worried about Yuri being over there. When I know the possibilities of her being tortured by them, I just can't be calm.

I am scared if they do anything to her but I am just hoping that nothing happens to her. I want her to be strong and wait for us. Those assholes deserve hell.

"What about the police cover?", Hyung asked Minho Hyung and he showed a thumbs up.

"Since Mr Kang is assassinated holding the case, the request is approved and you will get full police cover till you reach the court. And once you reach the court", Minho hyung paused and hyung smiled.

"No one can dare to do anything", Hyung completed the sentence and I smiled. Once this day is over, I could live in peace.

• • •

"I will come along with hyung till the court", I stated and both of them looked at me in surprise.

"I don't want any risk. I believe in you Minho Hyung, but I want to see my Hyung to reach there safely with my own eyes", I mouthed and both of them nodded. We then prepared ourselves with necessary files and items.

The car was ready and we had police vehicles around us. Minho hyung was giving instructions to them. We got into the car and I held hyung's hand showing an assuring smile. I know he must be nervous to take up such a huge case and with less evidence. And also he is responsible for saving the girls stuck over there.

The car went through the streets and I remember this yesterday. How everything got destroyed in the snap of a second. Mr Kang was no more, the evidence was taken away and Yuri was kidnapped by those monsters. His body is now take to conduct autopsy since it's a murder.

"Yuri will be fine", he spoke and I nodded. I just hope she is. I looked around but thank god, everything is covered and we are safe, I guess. We reached the court now and I can finally be sure that Hyung is fine.

Minho Hyung smiled and held Hyung's shoulder. I smiled at him and they both walked upto me. I know it's my time now. Hyung placed his hand on my shoulder and looked at me with hope.

"It's your part now"

***°***

Jimin is ready now!!!