~14~

Author's note:
Hola peeps. I am back again with the next part. Hope you guys are safe and healthy. And thank you all for reading my story

***°***

Jimin's Pov

I am finally happy that she forgave me and that we are on good terms. I pushed her into the room and asked her to get ready. I wanted to spend time with her since long. I missed her a lot and today is Sunday, I am not going to lose the opportunity.

She came out in her casual clothes and held her hair loose. I sighed to myself looking at her hair.

"Are you depressed or what?", I asked her and she looked at me with a weird stare.

"Why? Why are you asking that?" she asked me and I walked to her brushing her hair

"Did you even comb your hair?", I asked her and she shook her head grinning sheepishly. I just shook my head in disbelief and dragged her to her room.

"What are you doing Jimin?", she looked confused and I smiled picking up the comb and hairspray.

"I know you won't take care of your hair, so at least let me take its responsibility. I am sure it is feeling bad", I started combing her hair and she chuckled at my words.

"My dear hair, looks like you've got a new friend", she spoke and I let out a smile. I sprayed the hair spray and combed the hair brushing off the tangles. She winced in pain lightly and I combed them softly.

"Do you like it if I braid it?", I asked her and she nodded.

"My dear hair, your new friend is a hair stylist", she spoke and I started braiding her hair. It is so silky and smooth. Because of the spray, it looked even more glossy. Aish! This girl, her hair would look ethereal if she had taken proper care of it.

I actually learned the braiding by watching the youtube videos. I remember promising her that I would braid it from then. Though I didn't get a chance till now, I at least tried learning and now it turned out to be fruitful.

"Oh My God Jimin, are you seriously a hair stylist?", she asked as I finished braiding it. She pulled the plait to her side and watched the braid through the mirror. Guess what, it turned out well. Good Job Park Jimin

"It looks so pretty", she exclaimed with excitement and I smiled at her.

"Now it looks like it has been taken care of", I patted her head and she just pouted. She looked so cute. I just can't tell how this look of hers is so endearing to my eyes.

"You look pretty Yuri ah", I complimented and I could see her lips curling into a wide smile. She looked at herself in the mirror again.

"I know I am", she spoke and I hit her lightly on her head to which she scowled.

"Shall we go?", she asked and I nodded.

"But, where are you taking me?", she asked me and I pretended that I didn't hear

"Yah! Tell me where you are taking me?", she asked once again after locking the door and I just walked ahead.

"Don't tell me that you will be kidnapping me?", she spoke with a brow raised on her face. This girl is really something. Why would I even kidnap her? Is she hit on head or something?