~9~

Author's note:
Hola peeps! I am back with the next part and hope you like it...

***°***

"What?", I could feel him stutter. Did he misunderstand my words? Aish! Such a kid he is.

"Are you sober? I don't think you are", he asked again and waved his hand in front of me while I just shoved his hand.

"Jimin, I am completely sober. And I didn't ask you to stay tonight for something else. It's just that you are drenched and it's still raining", I told him and he just looked away. Did he really mistake my words?

"Oh! I am sorry but I need to go and don't worry, I do have an umbrella", he spoke with a smile on his face.

"Thank you Jimin" I felt like saying that since no one actually did this in my whole life. No one actually concerned about me like him. I don't say dad didn't take care of me, but he is really different.

"For what?", he raised his brows.

"For being concerned about me, for drying me and tolerating my drunk self everyday", I sincerely spoke those words and I saw his face becoming worried. What happened? Did I speak anything wrong?

"Hey! Are you sure about being sober? I don't think you are", he spoke and I stamped his foot making him wince in pain. I was sincerely thanking him and he is speaking all the foolish things.

"I am sorry. Now I am sure that you are sober", he yelped and I chuckled at that.

"I will be going then and meet you in the bar", he waved his hand and I was shocked.

"What about school?", I asked as I was confused why he will be skipping school tomorrow.

"Tomorrow is a second Saturday Yuri. And if you really miss me too much, I am so helpless", he smirked and she hit him.

"Yah! Will you ever speak normally? Who said that I will miss you? Now go. It's already late", I pushed his body towards the door and my fingers touched his semi dry shirt making me feel different.

To be honest, he really looked sexy with his wet hair and half exposed abs. I was just controlling myself from drooling over his body. I mentally smacked myself for thinking about him like that. Get a control over yourself Yuri.

"At least lock the door for today. I always wonder how dangerous it is for me to leave you sleeping in an unlocked house", he shook his head and I felt awed at his concern.

"Don't worry. I will knock his ass down if someone tries to do something", I assured him and he giggled.

"The drunk one would never do that. Instead, she will give the permission to rob her house", he chuckled and I felt myself embarrassed. My drunk self is really getting problematic and I wonder how he is tolerating me like that.

"Then let's just hope nothing like that happens", I shrugged and he smiled.

"Don't forget to lock the door", he yelled as he took steps away from the door. I looked at his vanishing figure and smiled to myself. I wonder why I didn't meet such a decent guy before. I locked the door remembering his words and headed back to my room.

If dad gets to know I am living like this, I am sure he will regret the decision of adopting me. But still he gave me the permission to drink. I still wonder why he is so interested in adopting me. Why didn't he find anyone else before? Why me? Does he know about me? Does he belong to them?