~11~

Author's note:
So peeps! Up with the next part!!! Do vote and comment 😉 And yeah, Jimin is black haired though I use pictures and gifs with  different hairs. So please bear with that....

***°***

His expression is worth seeing when I accepted his friendship. He looked so shocked and opened his mouth wide agape. After processing the words in his head, he looked at me and then jumped like a monkey. No wonder, he is another kind of species.

He went to his home telling that he needs to go the work. I wonder why he works at the bar when he is still a minor. I decided not to drink for today as I really feel tired to walk up to the bar. I just crashed on to the bed thinking about the day.

I don't know how but Jimin made me feel really special. I looked at the toy which he got for me in the crawl machine. I smiled remembering the time we spent together, I am not forgetting about the weird alien though.

I never felt so cared and concerned with anyone after escaping from that dungeon. I didn't really feel like trusting him after what people have done to my life. I don't want to be broken again. I was scared to accept his friendship.

And now when he devoted his time with me along with his friend and made sure I reach home safe like he does every day, I couldn't help but be flattered at his courtesy. His responsibility of stopping me from drinking more than 3 glasses makes me respect him even more.

He doesn't actually need to do that, I am just his customer but he never thought like that. He was never like the guys and old hags I have met. He is really someone whom I could rely on, who can be my shoulder and I didn't want to exaggerate it more. I told him, I want to be friends and his happiness when I told him made it even more evident that he is seeking for my friendship.

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep, praying that I don't get a nightmare about them.

• • •

I woke up early, like usual. I just hope I could get rid of this habit. I want to wake up like other high school students and rush to the school in minutes. But sadly, I couldn't do that. My hair was all tangled and I sighed. At least, I am not having my usual dose of the headache.

All thanks to my new friend for making my mornings less painful. I brushed my teeth and made breakfast for myself. I played the favourite beat and danced waving my hair to one side. I guess I am in good mood today.

I munched the bread omelette and walked to my room to have a shower. I washed my hair thoroughly and dried it as there is still time. I hate the time my hair takes to dry. I could take a trip around the city in that time.

I wore my school uniform and packed my bag. Wait! I didn't pack my bag. Actually, there is no need to so that as I don't open my bag in the house anyway. I let my hair loose and I looked glossy today. I swayed my hands in the air and opened the door.

"What the hell!", I cursed under the breath to look at the man in front of me.

"I just came to pick you up, so that we can walk to school", he spoke with a smile on his face.

"But why?", I don't know why wants to do that.

"We are friends, aren't we?", he winked and I just shook my head like duh!. I locked the door as he kept on constantly bugging me regarding a girl's safety and all the shit. He kept on speaking how careless I am living and that I could be robbed any time.