~3~

Author's note:
Guys, the Korean age which is legal for drinking is 20. Let's just take it like Jimin is an year less to be eligible for drinking and Yuri is eligible for drinking legally. Don't get confused with that and enjoy reading....

***°***

I woke up with a very bad headache. I must have drunk a lot last night. I held my head tight unable to control the pain inside my head. Ugh! It's so bad. Could I chop my head now? And then it hit me. How did I get here? How did I land up in my room?

I remember going to the bar last night and what next? I ordered the drink and I remember a young guy. What did I talk to him? Did I do anything stupid? Ahh, my drunk ass! I hate that I couldn't be in control when I drink. But I just can't stop myself from that habit. That's the only medicine to forget my past.

I turned my head to find a sticky note on the lamp table

Hey! You fell asleep in the bar yesterday. I didn't think it would be right to leave you by yourself. So I carried you home

- ­The Sweet Bartender­­

Sweet Bartender! Does he call himself that? I could remember his face. I just fought with him before having my drink. He was so dedicated to work that he even asked my id. Poor guy, you must see his face when I countered him with the same. I just hope I didn't speak anything stupid in front of him when I was drunk.

And I sighed. So, he is the bartender who claimed himself as sweet. Such a kid he is! I need to make a ginger lemon tea immediately. I am so used to these there. And I am not pretty good in cooking to make myself a bone broth.

As I switched on the stove, I boiled the water. This pain is killing me a lot. As the tea is being done, I looked at the time, it is still 6:30. Why did I get up so early? I forgot that I got used to wake up this early. Pouring the tea into the cup, I took a sip. As the warm liquid enters my throat, I feel so relaxed.

This is one of the best hangover remedies. It's been a week that I have moved in here. For the first week, I stayed in dad's house. Did I forget that Mr Kang insisted me to call him as dad? I regret thinking him as a person who wants me into his pants when he offered that he would take care of me.

I had completed all the formalities and registrations. Now I am legally his daughter. I suppose he works under the civil department as the work went really smooth and fast. He gave me space and even rented this flat for me.

I don't know why he is doing this but I don't want to trouble him by turning down his hospitality. He is taking good care of me, that's really a good thing and I don't want to complain. I am fortunate to be found to him in that night.

As I thought about that, I slid my fingers through my hair. Why is it so long? My mother is a red haired woman and I got that trait. Though my hair is more the shade of scarlet red. I remember people complimenting for the long hair I have.

I heard a knock on the door and I wondered who it could be at this time.

"Dad", I was surprised at his sudden appearance in front of the house.

"How are you?", he asked as he walked inside. I look so pathetic with my dirty hair and unwashed face.

"Ah, I am fine. I just didn't bath yet", I smiled sheepishly and he chuckled at that. What made him come here so early? Is it so important?

"Go, freshen up. We will be going to school today", he stated and I choked on my breath. School? Should I go into that hell again? No way!